Too many are afraid for what or Whom is mocked by the majority of society. Therefore they often miss the boat which can bring them to a safe-haven.
Mankind is given answers to their many questions, but not many do want to go looking into those old books which provides enough answers to get going again, to see the ‘upside of things’ again, and to find renewed strength to conquer this world.
When we dare look up and see in the wonders of nature the Might Hand of the Most High we shall find consolation and help. Let us not be blind for the free given solace and the empowerment which is lying in front of us in the Bible. It is by sharing that Word that we should help others also to find the Way to the better life.
- safe-haven: only God gives inward peace
- depend on Him.
- God = mighty rock that keeps safe
- = fortress where you can feel secure.
- God saves and honours
- Trust God
- success is never defined nor determined by people
- People are frail, fickle, selfish and unreliable
- God never changes
- God will remain faithful to the cause and you
- realize value of growth and maturity
- God His Spirit = Guide
- Faith demands we look forward but fear will keep us frozen, unwilling and unbending.
- Keep your eyes on the King and follow His lead.
“Only God gives inward peace, and I depend on him. God alone is the mighty rock that keeps me safe, and he is the fortress where I feel secure. God saves me and honors me. He is that mighty rock where I find safety. Trust God, my friends, and always tell him each one of your concerns. God is our place of safety.” Ps 62:5-8
Maybe today you feel like giving up. May be you feel like a frog hanging on the side of a gator’s mouth. It could go either way : ) Hang on friend. God didn’t bring you this far to leave you high and dry. Here’s some things you need to remember. One, success is never defined nor determined by people. God is the one who defines what success is so get your eyes off of the opinions of people 😉 People are frail, fickle, selfish and unreliable…
View original post 315 more words