Tag Archives: Faithless
In case they would strongly believe in One True God they should not have to fear the Muslims, because they also believe in the same One God of Abraham.
Though many Christians and Muslims have gone far away from the teachings of the Holy Writings and have given preference to human philosophical writings and human traditions.
Hungarian right-wing Prime Minister Viktor Orban saying, what many so called Christians also think, that Muslim refugees must be kept out of Europe “to keep Europe Christian,” does not understand that when those Christians would be really following the teachings of Jesus Christ, they should have nothing to fear. Then they also would be able to show the Muslims that they share the love of Christ and worship the same One God of Abraham. But the majority of so called Christians do not believe at all or do not do much with their faith. The majority also has gone far away from the real faith and worships, when they do that, a triune god instead of keeping to that One True God, Jehovah, the divine Creator of heaven and earth.
It is true that the that the people who are coming here grew up in a different religion and represent a completely different culture, but when we can let them feel welcome and show them they do not have to fear our culture and our believes and let them know that in our regions we allow freedom of thought and freedom of religion and that those who come to live here shall have to give those rights of freedom to all people as well, than there should be no problem.
Those who do not want to have others the freedom of thought should know they are not obliged to stay here and can go to other places.
Problem only can arise when the states give in too much and would allow restriction to certain people, like wearing limiting clothing in public, or having imposing of certain religious traditions on others, like allowing sounds coming out of loudspeakers to call everybody to prayer, than others could come to be annoyed or bothered with those Muslims, the same as they can be angry with the bells in the morning of churches, making them awake when they want to sleep.
Europe and European culture have Christian roots and nothing should be against it to protect those. but our Judeo-Christian values should be grounded in our faith and be presented by the real Judeo-Christian attitude the God of Abraham would like us to show.
The xenophobic and anti-Muslim views that appear to lie at the heart of current Hungarian government policy and the negative reactions all over Europe clearly show how many so called Christians are missing the lesson of the Samaritan, Jesus told.
The people who call themselves Christian should know they do not have to fear man or other religions, but God. when they really would stand firm in their shoes of faith, they should not have to worry at all about a Muslim invasion, because then they would be able to convince Muslims of their faith. Problem with many Christians is that they went the wrong way, believe in a triune god in stead of the Only One True God and like several sorts of Muslims are carried away by human teachings and traditions instead of keeping themselves to the Biblical teachings.
Let us show our good heart and help those in need, but let them also feel that we do want to help them without them having to rule over us. They should be welcome but have to know they cannot impose their laws over our world. It are they who should adapt to our culture and not we to theirs. When every body makes this clear and when they really got to know this from the beginning there should be no problem. Then they do know what to expect and then they still have the choice to stay or to leave. Nobody of the asylum seekers is obliged to come and live here.
To take note of:
worst refugee crisis since the Second World War
some Israeli officials are quietly reveling in the chaos
Dore Gold, director general of the Israeli foreign ministry, expressed optimism > refugee influx will shift Europe to the right, making it more sympathetic to Israel’s “security” justification for its ongoing colonization of Palestine.
European perspective beginning to sound a little bit more like Israel’s perspective on security issues, compared to what it was in the past
Images of refugees corralled in trains, tracked with numbers on their forearms, locked away and fed like zoo animals in overcrowded camps and blocked with razor wire fences from entering Hungary = recall memories of Europe’s darkest chapter
right-wing Prime Minister Viktor Orban provoked most widespread revulsion
Orban’s ruling party, Fidesz, smitten with Israel, particularly Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party
Orban declared “Likud is our natural ideological partner.”
deaths = direct consequence of European border policies designed to make migration as unsafe as possible
Orban launched a Hungarian Birthright program for North Americans of Hungarian descent => sends young Jews on free trips to Israel in hopes they will immigrate
Fidesz deepened ties with far right + openly anti-Semitic Jobbik party
in Israel, fans of the Maccabi Tel Aviv football team unfurled a giant banner that read, “Refugees not welcome!”
Netanyahu announced construction of a wall along the Jordanian border to block a potential influx of Syrian refugees => Israel will be entirely walled off.
Of the five states that border Syria, Israel = only one that has not taken in any Syrian refugees for reasons identical to Hungary’s.
Israel barred Palestinian refugees from returning and labeled those who tried to come back as “infiltrators.”
leaders in Poland appealing to widespread anti-Muslim sentiment among the populace
people have suggested reopening Auschwitz and sending the refugees there
right-wing protesters clutching the national flag assembled on the streets in the capital of Warsaw + chanted slogans including “Today refugees, tomorrow terrorists!“ and ”Poland, free of Islam!“
Lech Walesa, leader of the Solidarity freedom movement in the 1980s, pledged to host refugees at his home
Gniewino, a county near the Baltic Sea coast =first place in the nation to offer to offer jobs to three Syrian families, with parishioners in the western city of Poznan showing support by collecting over 24,000 zlotys (£4,186) to help accommodate refugees.
All the Jews should take the words of the leader of the opposition Zionist Union, Isaac Herzog, at heart
“You’ve forgotten what it means to be Jews. Refugees. Persecuted. The prime minister of the Jewish people does not close his heart and the gate when people are fleeing for their lives from persecution, with their babies in their hands.”
And the European citizens should remember the 1st and 2nd World Wars and that what Jesus Christ thought.
- Concerning gospelfaith
- Disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them
- Do you believe in One God
- Epitome of the one faith
- Faith moving mountains
- Full authority belongs to God
- God is one
- God’s design in the creation of the world
- God’s promises
- God’s measure not our measure
- God’s promises to us in our suffering
- God of gods
- God’s hope and our hope
- God’s salvation
- Hope for the future
- Incomplete without the mind of God
- Is God hiding His face when He is seemingly silent
- Israel in God’s purpose
- Life with God
- Looking for blessed hope
- Meaning of life
- Miracles in our time of suffering
- Moving mountains
- Not sure there exist a God
- Nurturing a close relationship with God
- Only one God
- Our relationship with God, Jesus and eachother
- Our way of life
- Plain necessary food of the gospel
- Reasons that Jesus was and is not God
- Sayings around God
- Second exodus
- Sects, why so many
- Suffering through the apparent silence of God
- Suffering continues
- Suffering leading to joy
- Surprised by joy
- Surprised by time in joys & sufferings
- Words from God about suffering
- Working of the hope
- Seems no future in suffering
- Vatican against Opponents of immigration
- Paris World Summit of Conscience, International interfaith gathering #1
- Meeting to focus on humanitarian issues for Syria
- Men of faith
- Built on or Belonging to Jewish tradition #4 Mozaic and Noachide laws
- Sharing a common security and a common set of values
- Cognizance at the doorstep or at the internet socket
- Faith related boycotts
- Mocking, Agitation and Religious Persecution
- Economic crisis danger for the rise of political extremism
- Americans wrongly informed about situation in Europe
- Fitting the bill in the North and in the East
- The Protester named Person of the Year 2011 by Time Magazine
- Cool Person of the year 2011
- 2014 Social contacts
- Rampaging, demolishing sacred sites and cultural heritage
- Continues Syrian conflict needing not only dialogue
- Can We Pay The Price To Free Humanity?
- Public not informed enough about Jihad terrorism in Belgium
- Are people willing to take the responsibility for others
- If Europe fails on the question of refugees, then it won’t be the Europe we wished for
- State of Europe 2015 – Addressing Europe’s crises
- Schengen area and Freedom for Europeans being put to the test as never before
- Europe’s refugees just follow the ancient routes for the peopling of Europe in the Neolithic
- Why Russia backs Assad: a view from Russia’s anti-imperialist left
- Propaganda war and ISIS
- African misery and women inequality
- Because of doing too much social work put to silence
- Israeli leaders delight in Europe’s cruelty toward refugees
- ‘Today refugees, tomorrow terrorists’: Eastern Europeans chant anti-Islam slogans in demonstrations against refugees
- Germany to ‘reintroduce border controls’
- Theresa May under pressure to increase number of refugees in UK
- Hungarian government accused of acting like the Nazis
- Munich has run out of space for refugees, says mayor, as crisis pushes German city to ‘the limit’
- New Book reveals how Christianity, Islam are essentially one religion
- Conservative Pundit Warns Refugees Will Plot Muslim Takeover in the United States
- And now the consequences
- Ben Carson blames ‘PC culture’ for uproar over Muslim comments – video
- Is it important for America to be a Judeo-Christian nation?
- Dr. Ben Carson Believes we Should Not Have a Muslim President
- US & EU IMMIGRATION CRISES: Engineered and Coordinated, Manipulated and Exploited
- Muslim-Jewish council formed to fight for religious freedom in Europe
- Donald Trump’s Twitter Q&A Went Either Very Wrong or Very Right
- Open Source: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Europe’s Response to Migrant Crisis With Cartoons of Dead Syrian Boy
As most of the world looks on in horror at Europe’s atrocious response to refugees escaping war and persecution in the Middle East and Africa, some Israeli officials are quietly reveling in the chaos.
Dore Gold, director general of the Israeli foreign ministry, expressed optimism that the refugee influx will shift Europe to the right, making it more sympathetic to Israel’s “security” justification for its ongoing colonization of Palestine.
“Israel always faced the problem in the past that its national security perspective was completely out of sync with how Europeans were viewing the emergence of the European community and the borderless world that was emerging,” the American-born hardliner told The Jerusalem Post.
“In the European models that existed 25 or 30 years ago, it is kind of difficult to hear an Israeli argument. But now things may be beginning to change a little,”…
View original post 1,756 more words