Freedom fighter, terrorist
Just a matter of perspective
Even if you use another name
They all link just the same
Insurgent is another term
Much like being a militant
All claim its for rights and fairness
But murder shouldn’t be permitted
If you kill then you are the cause
Another criminal outside the laws
Soldiers without a uniform
Little more than hell spawn
Cutting down who you “defend”
Just so you can lie again
After all you’re just extreme
And your victory is a dream
But never forget you won’t succeed
The majority will never aid your breed
Tag Archives: Extremism
Freedom fighter, terrorist
Our thoughts are with all the people affected by this cowardly attacks.
A pity that only such terror acts brings out the feelings of unity by the people of different nations. Though we also notice that certain places often are forgotten, though they too suffer under terrorist acts or under acts of war.
Attacks such as these underscore need for continued & concerted push by all nations to counter violent extremism.
People should unite even more and show much more interest to each-others believes and culture and need to stand together against these appalling terrorists, making sure they can never win.
Find also to read:
- Daesh hits heart of Europe
- A Black day for Belgium – Brussels Airport ravage
- Knife-trust in democratic sore back
- ISIL will find no safe haven
- Condemning QSIS or the self-claimed Islamic state ruler, al- Baghdadi their extremist ideologies and to clarify the true teachings of Islam
- Al Qaeda regaining foothold in Middle East bubonic plague for American elections
We all should allow others the same freedom we want ourselves, this in the understanding that the freedom is respecting the freedom of the other.
In life we always shall encounter others with a different idea than ours. We always shall meet others who have other opinions, other tastes, other lifestyle, and we should respect their way of living like they also should accept our way of living, as long as that way of living does not disturb the other.
Somehow we always shall have to find a consensus in life, trying to reach to an agreement so that each person can have his or her relative freedom outdoors in public, but full freedom in their own home, between the four walls of the living quarters.
What do Religious fundamentalists (Islamic, Christian, etc.), White Nationalists (or Black Nationalists, or Hispanic Nationalists, etc.), Sovereign Citizens, Anarchists, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, and “Conspiracy Theorists” all have in common?
They all have strong ideologies or opinions that in some form or fashion create competition and opposition to the dominant power structure and the elite that control it. These are ideologies that supersede the allegiance to the State in the minds and hearts of those individuals who subscribe to them. These are ideologies that if left alone, threaten the power monopoly of the State, which is why the State will either seek to infiltrate and “co-opt” them, so as to use them for its own purposes, or it will seek to destroy them.
- Religious fundamentalism = strict adherence to particular religion + its doctrine
- violent Islamic extremism (typically government enabled and funded) = used to de-stabilize various regions resistant to Globalism => goal = to be absorbed into a Corporate Global Monoculture based in consumerism + debt slavery.
- Nationalism, gaining steam in Europe = belief that state, acting as an extension of a particular culture, tribe, folk, or race needs to remain sovereign + maintain ability for self-determination, free of influence or pressure from outside nations or groups.
- Factions of Power Elite used Nationalism to their advantage in the past
- Sovereign Citizens or “Freeman” essentially reject notion that State has any legitimate authority over their lives.
- Anarchists = similar ideology to Sovereign Citizens = do not believe in the legitimacy of the State or government at all whatsoever + not believe that any group or individual has the right do declare itself as an authority over another.
- Anarchists believe = any imposition upon an individual’s free will (including taxation and imprisonment) that isn’t self-defense is immoral and illegitimate.
- Anarchy =/= “without rules”=> = “without rulers”
- Libertarianism ~=~ “Anarchy Lite”.
- Libertarians = many of same beliefs as Anarchists + believe in some form of severely limited representative government + anti-imperialism.
- Libertarians often identify as “fiscally conservative” but “socially liberal” + “pro-choice”
- Constitutionalists = similar to Libertarians in ideology +> specifically hold allegiance to Bill of Rights + (U.S.) Constitution. >>> many Constitutionalists = conservative Christian + “pro-life”
- Constitutionalists reject idea that Constitution is a “living document” open to free interpretation that changes with the times.
- “Conspiracy Theorists” = blanket term used to apply to pretty much anyone that believes that governments lie or that small groups of people meet in secret + make plans.
- “Conspiracy Theorists” run gamut as far as areas of focus, from false-flag terrorism to U.F.O. cover-ups, nearly all of them point to secrecy, deception + outright lawless actions being perpetrated by the State in the past or in the present.
- “Conspiracy Theorists”=~= “belief in a New World Order conspiracy” = nothing more + nothing less than logical end-result of Trans-National Corporate Globalism.
- “feudal lords” sit in offshore tax havens + fortified compounds = sit atop this “pyramid”
- Judeo-Zionist, Anglo-American + European elites primarily drive New World Order = comprehensive system of dominance in financial, corporate, and government spheres where the most ruthless rise to the top => system tailor-made for psychopaths = cooperation in the manner of a group of cartels.
- “New World Order” = Global Corporate Mega-State.
- => governments aren’t afraid of terrorism = Governments have used terrorism for quite some time to advance their own power.
- State seeks to establish itself as God (although it will never say that) + wants you to look to it for life + sustenance + safety + security => State = provider, parent + master.
- State wants “poor and oppressed” to look to it for hope, opportunity, + charity = will give in exchange for loyalty + elimination of its enemies. The State must crush any + all competition + must silence any + all dissent or ridicule + will choose what words + language is appropriate + will decide what technology you can + can’t have.
- State wants you to consume more and more + to be self-absorbed + apathetic +wants you to care about frivolous things + obsess over mindless entertainment + wants you to believe you can only be what it says you can be.
- State wants you to believe everything its “experts” + media pundits tell you = State dictate your reality.
- At the end of the day > “extremist” = anyone who does not agree with legitimacy of the power monopoly of the State + its attempt to dictate reality.
- Humanity = at a fork in the road => time coming where we will all have to make “hard choice” = Honest, sincere, conscious action will be required of us.
Somebody who holds extreme or radical political or religious beliefs;
(adj): involving, typical of, or motivated by extreme opinions, especially in politics or religion.
Favoring or making economic, political, or social changes of a sweeping or extreme nature.
Somebody who uses violence or the threat of violence, especially bombing, kidnapping, and assassination, to intimidate, often for political purposes.
The above listed terms and their definitions are ones that we as Americans, as well as people in Western nations in general, have become all too familiar with. Here in the States, the “War on Terror” has officially gone on for over 14 years now, and shows no sign of stopping. As myself and many others have previously stated, it is not something that is ever meant to end, as it enriches the Military Industrial Complex both in military operations abroad, as well as…
View original post 4,296 more words
It means you are convinced that there is an Existent complete in all the senses of the word ‘existence.’ It means you do not doubt any more that He is the cause of all existence. You not only know that in Him all else subsists and from Him derives everything, but you want to share this knowledge with others. It is like when you are in love, you feel bright and full of fire with butterflies in the stomach. You do not want to be quiet about it any more. You want to tell everybody.
“for should He not exist the existence of all else would he extinguished, and nothing could persist.”
Like the Israelites possess a divine legislation — laws, commandments, ordinances, rules of life, instruction in the Will of God as to how they should conduct themselves in order to attain temporal and eternal felicity, we as Christians also are willing to accept those ordinances of the Most High Divine Creator as the only just solution for mankind. therefore we do know it is necessary that more people get to know those rules and regulations.
Moses revealed to the Israelites propositions and prescriptions of this kind in a miraculous and supernatural manner, but no doctrinal opinions, no saving truths, no universal propositions of reason. Moses wrote everything down so that next generations could also get to know what to do and how to arrange their life.
We have to come to see that we are obliged to believe in God and to follow His Given Word by which his only begotten son came to declare his heavenly Father and to make it clear what we have to do. This Nazarene Jew asked his disciples to go out in the world and to preach the Good News of the coming Kingdom of God. In case we call ourselves Christian we should be followers of Christ. As followers of this son of God we should listen to his words and accept what he says. We should follow his teachings and follow up the tasks he has given his disciples.
Belief in God does not require us to comprehend the incomprehensible. It is impossible to know everything or to understand everything. But we should help each other. We should help each person around us to come to see more clear and to receive more wisdom in the works of God. The only way to do is when we are willing to share our knowledge and to accept more knowledge from others. Together we should exchange ideas.
When we truly believe in God and in His only begotten son to be the Messiah, it requires that we have a faithful life, living and behaving by our best understanding of God and the laws He has given us. It requires that we act honourably, with love and justice, with due respect for God’s creation, with humility before the Divine mysteries we cannot understand, and with loyalty to the God’s People, the Jewish people and to those who have chosen to follow Christ, the cornerstone of the new generation children of God.
Together we all should come united, embarking on a pathway away from the societal and cultural forces that lead us to such vile behaviour. For far too long American Jews and Israeli Jews have been wittingly and unwittingly nurturing the forces that encourage extremism and fanaticism to flourish and wreak havoc. As well as in the Jewish culture as in the Christian culture we have seen the right wing groups or very conservative groups bringing more fundamentalist groups in the foreground and protecting. Though those fundamentalists, Jews and Christians do much more damage to the Jewish religion and Christian religion, than good.
We have to show the world that Israel, God’s Chosen people shall have to get its nation, but this in respect to other people living in the surroundings of the future capital of the Kingdom of God (Jerusalem). We do have to let others come to understand that it are not the religious and the faithful to God who are misusing the Word of God to get their own agenda of having more power.
We must be glad that we see changes in Israel itself. The marching and speaking out against the terror of “price tagging” and religious fanaticism in Israel is a good thing we should applaud. We should also let others know this. As lovers of God we also have to show the world that Israel is God’s nation and that we all should work to it that we can come to a peaceful region where the lovers of God shall be able to live in unity. That unity is important. It is a matter of spirit and openness to the differences between each believer. Often it is misunderstood that we all should think and act exactly the same or should all follow exactly the same and only one worldly organisation. But we should follow a heavenly organisation, the one of God. For us Christians Jeshua (Jesus Christ) is that cornerstone of that ‘Church‘. He is the one we should follow.
With our different opinions we should not be afraid to let those different opinions exist one next to the other. We also should know there are lots of things we do not yet understand, so we may have different ideas about it. But when we trust God we shall come to see that in the end He will give guidance and insight and everything shall become clear. We only now, need patience, and that we should bring up, in the love for each other.
When we are prepared to share our knowledge and bring forth some interesting ideas, others can become stimulated and also get inspired. We should give one light to the other so that every next one can start a chain of lights which shall become brighter in the darkness of this world.
You too can become a co-author on this platform. You too can become a voice bringing support for the faith in Christ and in God. You too can show others ways of life. You too can open others their eyes so that it would be easier for them to make choices. Only when we understand what is going around us, we shall be able to place ourselves in the whole picture and be able to make the right choices.
Lets unite and put the hands together, helping each other to move forward.
- Genesis Among the Creation Myths
- Believing in God the Rewarder
- Jehovah steep rock and fortress, source of insight
- Creation of the earth and man #3 Of the Sabbath day #1 the Seventh day
- High Holidays not only for Israel
- Days of Nisan, Pesach, Pasach, Pascha and Easter
- On the Edge of Believing
- Counterfeit Gospels
- About a man who changed history of humankind
- Entrance of a king to question our position #1 Coming in the Name of the Lord
- Marriage of Jesus 5 Papyrus fragment in Egyptian Coptic
- Marriage of Jesus 8 Wife of Yahweh
- Marriage of Jesus 9 Reason for a new marriage
- Marriage of Jesus 10 Old and New Covenant
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #10 Prayer #8 Condition
- Like grasshoppers
- Illuminating our minds and watching out
- The Best Bedtime Stories
- People are turning their back on Christianity
- Race, Skin colour and differences
- More looking for similarities
- Preparation for unity
- Wrong choices made to get rid of Assad
- Depression, Anxiety, Pressure and megachurches
- Stepping Toes 2014 in review
- Separation of church and state
- The sin of partiality
- Moving forward
- Remember there’s a light in the next day
- Structuur -structure
- A visible organisation on earth
- Looking for something or for the Truth and what it might be and self-awareness
- Not words of any organisation should bind you, but the Word of God
- To whom do we want to be enslaved Be enslaved to Christ
- Disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them
- New Preaching Ideas website
- Bringing Good News into the world
- United people under Christ
Further related articles:
- From Whom Should We Seek Counsel?
- The Messiah went to Many Places Teaching
- What will make us ready to preach the gospel
- How To Get Started In Sharing Your Faith As a Christian
- Preaching the Cross of Christ
- Quick Quotes: 25 Quotes from “Preaching” by Tim Keller
- Why Being A Christian Isn’t Cool
- Stuff My Church Does I: Preaching
- Is Preaching Passé?
- The Art of Preaching
- What is preaching to me… and what it is for others.
- Preach the Word by Alistair Begg
- Preaching to the Reader
- 10 Years of Preaching, 10 Lessons: Lesson 1
- 10 Years of Preaching, 10 Lessons: Lesson 2
- Lessons Learned from 25 Years of Preaching (3)
- Life at the Church is Kinda Laid Back: How our Preaching Sounds to Newcomers
- The earnestness of preaching
- Tim Keller on the case for (usually) doing expository preaching
- Bulldozer spirituality
- Wisdom of Men or the Power of God – By Laurence Torr
- The Word of God – Christ, Scripture, Preaching
- The Gospel
- Transformation through God’s word!
- Bread of Life: Gospel according to Jesus, Martin Luther and Brene Brown
- Expository Preaching / Haddon Robinson 1.
- The purpose of preaching
- Preach Christ to sinners
- The Whole Counsel of God #563
- “Imitating other Believers in Judea” – 1 Thess 2:13-16 [Sermons on 1 Thessalonians, Week 8]
- 7 Ways for Men to help Women in Ministry
- The Hope of Leaving 1 Peter 1:13
- Eat Me, Speak Me
- Sermon Verses Motivational Talk
- Ending a Sermon on Time
- How to listen to sermons when it is the last thing I feel like doing
- More Than You Can Handle
- Confessions of an Idolatrous Preacher
- Topical Sermon vs Topical Series
- Preaching (Book Review)
- Catherine Booth Writes About Preaching
- Frank Pollard on Preaching
- Thunder Or Lightning?Preaching
- Street Preaching & Something the Devil Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Advice for Preachers
- Called Not to Preach
- Detroit Pastor Is Trying To Launch A “So You Think You Can Preach?” TV Show
- Ever had a sermon which totally flopped?
- Do you just sprinkle the Bible onto your sermons?
- For Preachers and Bible Teachers: Make Sure The Work Of The Scripture Is Completed In Your Own Hearts
- Are You Serving Slop In The Pulpit?
- Consider When Witnessing
- Preaching As The Plane Crashed
- Is This What You Face Whenever You Preach? You Should!
- Tim Keller’s Book on Preaching
- How to listen to character study sermons
- Sermon Post: For the Life of the World
- Winning Converts?
- Sow The Word
- Religion of Man; Is this the greatest lie that was ever told?
- The Great Duty of Family Religion – George Whitefield
- Devotion: Your Word, not my words
- Don’t Talk the Talk If You Don’t Walk the Walk
- Preaching As Expository Exultation
- Sermons That Do Not Just Settle For General Inspiration And Moralising (via Tim Keller)
- “Let’s Go Throw Rocks At The Campbellite Preacher!”
- Is Your Church–Or Are Your Sermons–A Waste Of Time?
- Still Nervous When You Speak In Front Of Others?
- Why do we Preach to People With Really Bad Memories?
- Why Should I Not Continue To Preach?
- Live that they might see
- Street Evangelism
- Is Evangelism for Everyone?
- Are You Afraid To Witness?
- Revolutionary Christianty
- As We Go Through the World
- Can You Help Me Become A Christian?
- Struggling with the Spiritual but not Religious.
- We are Agents for Expanding God’s Kingdom on Earth
- Teach children about God’s blessings
- Outreach On The Street Again
- Preaching Christ Is Not Enough
- Three Gifts God Gives Us to Conquer the Fear of Evangelism
- Would You Speak?
- God uses our work to put others in right relationship with Him. Makes sense!
- Off the Hook? (wsforchrist.com)
- What Must We Believe? (the-1000-year-view.com)
- Shooting Your Arrow By Faith (10kreasons.wordpress.com)
- “Where are you?” N:o 18 Faith is an ability to see the truth of God (docgreenlife.com)
- ‘I’m Insecure’ (jamaica-gleaner.com)
- Parshat Va’etchanan: The oneness of Israel and God’s love (blogs.timesofisrael.com)
- Only one person who has the power to cast the deciding vote that will kill your dream (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)
- Psst! Spread The Good Word! (fromguestwriters.wordpress.com)
- Engagement in an actual two-way conversation with your deities (fromguestwriters.wordpress.com)
- God, Justice, and Genocide (godsbreath.net)