Tag Archives: Dorann Rule
With all the bloodshed in Paris we perhaps could loose sight or track of an other changing element, nature “dying softly” to prepare for a new life, a new Spring in a few months.
Let these beautiful photographs bring some soothing to the morals, bring calmness and bring peace to our runaway beaten heads.
In a small town in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, most rooms of this photographer her home look out upon the Blue Ridge Mountains at the physiographic province of the larger Appalachian Mountains range, which keep changing within minutes.
She may belong to the lucky ones who can live in a place where humans did not get a chance to destroy nature.
It looks even that she can be around a place where there is a major freeway in Virginia that boasts a long stretch of empty beauty.
- Mini Me~
- what is actually happening in the garden?
- New on 500px : 輝く霧 by photoevecolon by photoevecolon
- New on 500px : Stone bridge by GerhardW500px
- New on 500px : I will survive by WiesiaLeal
- New on 500px : Autumn at Glade Creek Grist Mill by JakiGoodMiller
- New on 500px : Mountain stream by kim_young_kwon
- Beautiful, Brilliant, Scary
- Colourful and crisp autumn
- Autumn from my office
- Winter’s Faded Ways
- Pine Cones
- November… the awkward month