Born at this place of desert storms, small and big battles, darkness, fog and here and there some light, we may feel like floating in the void, looking for ways out of the nothingness. We should know there has been a moment of total darkness and void, a world of chaos, but there was given a Word and everything came to being.
Problem with the world is that most of the inhabitants of that globe do not see the Maker of all things and prefer to stay in the dark.
Often we may feel gliding down hill. Often our our sled does not hit the snowy hill. Avalanches get us down, buried among all relievers waste.
Sinking in the quicksand we may stretch out our hand, but are we willing to give our hand to that One Hand which is always therein the dark?
Please do find to read further:
- When discouraged facing opposition
- Fear, struggles, sadness, bad feelings and depression
- Fear knocked at the door
- Fear of failure, and fear of the unknown
- Uncertainty, shame and no time for vacillation
- Stronger than anything that wants to destroy
- What is life?
- 8 fears caused by the fear of Man
- The Paradigm of Instinct, Intuition and Intention
- Where is the edge
- Eternal Word that tells everything
- Control and change
- Fearing the right person
- Do not be afraid. Good news because a Saviour has been born
- Fear not tomorrow. God is already there
- No fear in love
- Only the contrite self, sick of its pretensions, can find salvation
- Not holding back and getting out of darkness
- Why think that (4) … God would reveal himself in words
- Jehovah steep rock and fortress, source of insight
- Praying and thinking positively
- Believe What You Will
- I said God it hurts
- Getting out of the dark corners of this world
- We all have to have dreams
- See the conquest and believe that we can gain the victory
- The Fear of Man is a Trap (codybateman.org)Nearly everyone has heard of Abraham and his faith in God. What most do not realize is that he struggled with FEAR. You see, Abraham had a drop-dead gorgeous wife and he knew it too. Because of her beauty, he feared that the wicked ruler of the land they were passing through, might kill him in order possess his wife.
- Ways To Turn Your Thoughts Into Reality | Joanne King Herring (getfreelancersyahoo.wordpress.com)
Your mind is where your reality begins. Most of us don’t know how to think productively however, how to turn our thoughts and dreams into something concrete
- The Year of Fear (allanbaker.wordpress.com)
we live in a fearful society that is devoured by anxiety. And we imagine in our anxiety that there are extreme “security” measures that will make us safe.
- Allow the Storm to Push You Into the Arms of Jesus (elisiodiggsministries.wordpress.com)
The disciples had thoughts of drowning but little did they know that this man Jesus who they were in the boat with could walk on top of water, which is equivalent to a believer walking on top of their circumstance of raging seas. You have the ability to rest in the midst of your storm just as Jesus did if you allow the virtue of faith to be at work in you. Never forget that when you experience sudden storms always run into the arms of Jesus and become closer to Him through His word.
- Fear Factor (denacyd.wordpress.com)
Some of us are timid, scared. We want to analyze every situation, determine if the benefits will outweigh the risks. Others just take off, no fear, no caution.
Over the last few years as I have analyzed my life, I have come to realize that fear has been a controlling factor in my life. I failed to take risks growing up. I probably missed out on a lot of fun and incredible experiences by being afraid of failure.
- The Name above Every Name (theeyesoffaith.wordpress.com)
As God would meet with people in their lives and manifest Himself to them, they began to know God in certain aspects. They would add this aspect to His Name in order to express this new found quality of the Lord.
- I Sing Praises, Because There is a Name I Can Call On….Regardless of My Need (brandinicolejm.wordpress.com)
As we speak to one another on a first name basis, we should have a desire to be on a first name basis with God. It is when we seek Him out (regardless of our flaws, weaknesses and shortcomings) with a level of transparency and honesty that God shares with us His last name.
- What Is Life? (survivorparade.wordpress.com)
Today we focus on tomorrow
Tomorrow we focus only on sorrow
- Gone : Again : (cultfit.wordpress.com)
Chances are, a vast majority of us will experience some kind of adversity today. Know what’s cool and interesting – Each one of us is blessed with the capacity to bounce back on our feet after suffering a setback in life. What’s even more cool, is that we all have the potential to improve after we dust off our knees and bandage our open wounds, or as I like to say: Become more resilient.
- God’s Forgiveness (achristianmeditation.wordpress.com)
Today, meditate on God’s mercy, compassion and love. Let the words of the Psalm radiate brightly in your heart and make them your own. And may the realization of your own forgiveness be imprinted deeply on your mind just as it was on David’s.
I worry that life is like a patch of quicksand. The moment we choose a path in life, we’re trapped—the more we try and fight it, the deeper we sink.
I’ve spent most of my life walking gingerly in hopes to avoid any sort of trap I do not willingly want to walk into.
My concern is that as I mature it seems as though, every patch of quicksand gets more and more difficult to pass. As if, each puddle of quicksand along our individual journey expands as we walk. In which case, one particular patch of quicksand will become too large to leap, even for the tallest of sorts.
If there is any truth in my theory of quicksand, I’d like to know if there is a chance of turning around before taking the final plunge? Any possibility of choosing a previous patch of quicksand—one you didn’t realize was…
View original post 137 more words