We must know that living in a godless world many burdens and suffering may be part of every person being part of this word-system. Though every one who has found God and has come to believe in His sent one, shall find consolation that we shall come closer to a time when the Most High shall bring a turn-over.
Though people of the earth have ruined it, because they do not follow God’s teachings or do not obey God’s laws. Those who kept to the agreement with God that was to last forever, shall soon hear songs from every part of the earth, praising God, the Righteous One. The Almighty God has always done what He said He would do and has done what He planned long ago, and as such we may trust Him Who not only renews us but shall renew the whole earth, stopping the violent attacks on us, as a cloud cools a hot day, Jehovah shall silence the songs of those who have no mercy.
In Him we may have hope and shall come to see that He will wipe away every tear from every face. He will take away the shame of His people from the earth. (Isaiah 24-25)
- Up, or Down…
- Harps #5! On Discouragement, And The Overall Feeling Of Failure
- Quote (discouragement)
- You have no reason
- Throwback Thursday: The Danger of Discouragement
- Emotions Are Like the Sea
- Discouragements are not from God. 5 Things to do to stay positive and NOT lose your focus
- Discouragement like temptation
- My Resting Place
- God Hears Your Cry
The Consecrated Woman
Verse of the Day: 2 Corinthians 4:16
Therefore, we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
Life is sometimes hard and the world can be a mean and lonely place not to mention the pressure we put on ourselves to be perfect. Don’t be discouraged, don’t give up, this world and everything in it is only temporary. Turn to God and let your spirit be renewed by his love and grace.
View original post
Consolation is your sadness on my table.
Pain that is allowed to be.
Consolation is the power of silence.
My listening without judgement.
Consolation is training in little.
Not judging. Not talking.
Not wise advice.
Consolation is hardly anything.
Except being there.
There and then.
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie: Troost is daar waar pijn gewoon mag zijn
- Human Nature: What does the Bible teach?
- The soul has no rainbow if the eyes have no tears
- Consolation (by Sue Mac’s girl)
- Consolation (by Casey Karp)
- Consolation (Letters unsent)
- Quest to find consolation
- Consolation, fun and gusto . .
- Our Everlasting Consolation
- seekers of yesterday
Too many are afraid for what or Whom is mocked by the majority of society. Therefore they often miss the boat which can bring them to a safe-haven.
Mankind is given answers to their many questions, but not many do want to go looking into those old books which provides enough answers to get going again, to see the ‘upside of things’ again, and to find renewed strength to conquer this world.
When we dare look up and see in the wonders of nature the Might Hand of the Most High we shall find consolation and help. Let us not be blind for the free given solace and the empowerment which is lying in front of us in the Bible. It is by sharing that Word that we should help others also to find the Way to the better life.
- safe-haven: only God gives inward peace
- depend on Him.
- God = mighty rock that keeps safe
- = fortress where you can feel secure.
- God saves and honours
- Trust God
- success is never defined nor determined by people
- People are frail, fickle, selfish and unreliable
- God never changes
- God will remain faithful to the cause and you
- realize value of growth and maturity
- God His Spirit = Guide
- Faith demands we look forward but fear will keep us frozen, unwilling and unbending.
- Keep your eyes on the King and follow His lead.
Human Nature: What does the Bible teach?
“Only God gives inward peace, and I depend on him. God alone is the mighty rock that keeps me safe, and he is the fortress where I feel secure. God saves me and honors me. He is that mighty rock where I find safety. Trust God, my friends, and always tell him each one of your concerns. God is our place of safety.” Ps 62:5-8
Maybe today you feel like giving up. May be you feel like a frog hanging on the side of a gator’s mouth. It could go either way : ) Hang on friend. God didn’t bring you this far to leave you high and dry. Here’s some things you need to remember. One, success is never defined nor determined by people. God is the one who defines what success is so get your eyes off of the opinions of people 😉 People are frail, fickle, selfish and unreliable…
View original post 315 more words