Soon on Stepping Toes we shall have a look at the soul and come to see what the Bible tells us about the living and the dead.
In this writing “Departed Souls Await Judgment” Vicodar from Odarve’s Notebook in Africa makes it clear how man lets himself be carried away by human writing.
Nowhere in the Bible is told that God would have made four compartments for the departed souls. the living souls are just the beings in which God gave life breath.
It is totally unbliblical to believe that after death life continuous. There does not exist at all some “Spirit of the souls” a immaterial part of a man, that would travel to a temporary place where souls await the final judgement.
Those who found an end to the ‘breath of life‘ in their being, were dead people and like Abraham and Lazarus ended up in the sheol or grave, the sepulchre were no being has any feeling or can do anything.
Sheol, Hades or hell is the place where even Jesus landed up for three days and were all people who die shall come to reside to become dust.
Please do find to read:
- Science, belief, denial and visibility 1
- “Before” and “after” the Big Bang
- Absolute Basics to Reading the Bible
- The true light in recorded words
- Creator and Blogger God 2 Image and likeness
- Genesis – Story of creation 3 Genesis 2:1-15 Story of Adam and Eve
- Genesis – Story of creation 6 Genesis 3:13-24 Enmity and curse
- What is life?
- Fear and protection
- Dying or not
- Is there an Immortal soul
- Preexistence in the Divine purpose and Trinity
- Immortality, eternality – onsterfelijkheid, eeuwigheid
- Building up the spirit of the soul
- Who Through Jesus Sleep
- Souls and Religions with Nirvana and light
- All Souls’ Day
- I Can’t Believe That (1) … God would send anyone to hell
- Sheol, Sheool, Sjeool, Hades, Hell, Grave, Tomb, Sepulchre
- Sheol or the grave
- Darkness, light, burning fire, Truth and people in it
- Heaven and Hell
- Jesus three days in hell
- Edward Wightman
- Fragments from the Book of Job #2: chapters 12-20
- Fragments from the Book of Job #3: chapters 21-26
- Fragments from the Book of Job #4: chapters 27-31
- Fragments from the Book of Job #5: chapters 32-37
- Knowing where to go
- Not trying to make the heathen live like Jews #1
ODARVE'S NOTEBOOK IN THE PHILIPPINES
By Vic Odarve
After death life continuous! Spirit of the souls, the immaterial part of a man, travels to a temporary place where souls await the final judgment.
But there was a man named Enoch, who walked with God heavenward so that he did not see death. (Heb 11:5). Being a righteous man, God gave him a privilege like a tourist. He toured this soul dwelling place with the angel Raphael as a guide. The place was already inhabited; the spirit of the soul of Abel was there.
As described by Enoch, the dwelling place of departed souls consisted of four hollow places; deep and wide and very smooth
and dark to look at. Here are the divisions, as follows;
View original post 350 more words