Coming closer to the end of the year we can see how this year brought us closer to the return of Christ. We can see many signs which should alert the world. In that world we do have to make the right choice and take the Scriptures at heart.
We have to realise the need to
“approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God” (Philippians 1:10,11).
Each day we shall be confronted with the world and shall have to show to others where we want to stand in this world. Every day again we can look up to God and be pleased that we do have His Word to fill us each day.
Let us make sure we are feeling “filled” a little more – each and every day – and there is no “famine” amongst us.
- Are you being swept along by the world
- To mean, to think, outing your opinion, conviction, belief – Menen, mening, overtuiging, opinie, geloof
- Actions to be a reflection of openness of heart
- Looking for wisdom not departing from God’s Word
- We may not be ignorant to get wisdom