A father in Paris was caught in a heartbreaking interview explaining to his young son what happened during the recent terrorist attacks.
This video is sure to break your heart. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks discuss.
The child thinking rationally “Bad guys are not very nice.”
But there are bad people everywhere.
It is true they might have weapons but we do have flowers, (representing love, beauty, tenderness all the things terrorist want to take back from us, flowers are affection for the ones we care about) = to fight guns + to protect => war does not end war.
Candles to remember people who are gone.
We don’t need to move out.
France is our home.
We stick together + they can’t break our spirit.
Most important is that we stay united and share the same spirit.
Staying united and who we are.
Find also to read:
- Religion, fundamentalism and murder
- Do we have to be an anarchist to react
- Wrong ideas about religious terrorism
- Massive police operation in northern Paris suburb of Saint-Denis
- French Muslims under attack