One of the rules for joining NATO is that a country wishing to join must have no internal disputes and must be politically and militarily stable. Ukraine is not exactly a country where there would be no divisions. With three regions where rebels are active against the Ukrainian regime, it is impossible for Ukraine to become a member. Therefore, it is absurd and there is no reason for Moscow to fear it.
- Entering a new period of ‘Cold War’
- Sings of the times – Difficult moments at the borders of Europe
- The world on the very brink of conflict
- Putin plays dangerous poker game
- A useless but very dangerous challenge game
- A Brief Look at NATO and Russia’s Push to Reform the Old Soviet Union
- Interference in internal affairs
- Prepare for Russian invasion of Ukraine, US warns European allies
- The peoples must prevent the outbreak of war in Europe
- Wars and Rumors of War…Russia Moves into Belarus
- Joe Biden warns Russia could attack next month
- Biden predicts Russia will attack Ukraine but warns Putin of a ‘stiff price’
- President Biden threatened to impose personal sanctions on President Putin if Russia moves to invade Ukraine
- Putin’s ‘staged atrocity’ plan to justify Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Ukraine’s Day of Unity
- A country willing to stand tall against any invasion
- PM warns Vladimir Putin against ‘tragic mistake’ as tensions rise with Ukraine
- Moscow lists demands for defusing Ukraine tensions
- Sergey Lavrov dismisses Liz Truss meeting as ‘like talking to a deaf person’
It’s time to stop the BS, NATO doesn’t even want Ukraine.
Let’s be real, Ukraine will never be allowed to join NATO or the EU. It’s too corrupt and politically unstable for NATO and too economically weak for the EU.
On February 16, 2022, Lt. Col. Daniel Davis (U.S. Army Retired) stated the obvious to host Laura Coates on CNN: the United States needs to acquiesce to Putin and agree that NATO membership is off the table for Ukraine. As he noted, President Biden has declared that the U.S. military will not send troops into Ukraine to fight the Russians. In short, Ukraine is not worth a nuclear war. This standoff needs to come to an end.
Oh no! We can’t…
View original post 444 more words