Much too often people forget the importance of self-care.
All too often, people spend a lot of energy on the work they have to do to earn a living. In most cases, they even go so far as to sacrifice themselves. And then things can’t help but go wrong. With the visible results in our current society where we encounter so many people with burnouts and end up in sick care.
As cited, we may assume that we can rebound a ball and by taking good care of ourselves we can also take care of those around us.
- practising self-care = essential for maintaining physical, mental + emotional health
Creating Community and Togetherness
Also of interest
- When You Wonder If Anyone Cares
- 30 things to start doing for yourself – #6 is vital.
- No time like the present
- The Order of Time – by Carlo Rovelli
- Shortness of time
- The express train of the speeding time
- Work and career a major focus of young adulthood
- Spend time creating new blogs
- Extra Time
- If Today Was Your Last Day On Earth?
- Self-Care on a Budget
- Putting Yourself First: Overcoming People-Pleasing Tendencies
- diary of a lost 21 year old
- Spirituality and Acceptance: The Key to Finding Inner Peace
- One Task At A Time
- Seagull yoga and always wanting to be somewhere else
- #ThinkPositive2023: Mar 27
- Stop Cribbing, Start Living: How to Shift Your Mindset and Find Joy in Everyday Life
- The Art of Slowing Down: Why is it so challenging?
- Qi Gong
- Christine tricks herself into more mobility exercises
- Natural Health. Bristol April 8th
- Sibling Bonding
- The Future is Bright
- The Importance of Maternal Mental Health
- To-Do Lists
- I’ll do it later
- The Importance of Self-Care in Today’s Busy World
- Ways To Shift From I Can’t To I Can
- Be Your Own #1
My blog full of dreams and thoughts
Taking time for myself and practicing self-care is essential for maintaining physical, mental, and emotional health. It allows me to recharge and refocus, reducing stress levels and improving my overall well-being. Practicing self-care can take many forms, such as exercise, meditation, spending time in nature, or indulging in my favorite hobbies. By prioritizing self-care, I care for those around me.
3 responses to “Doing more”
Pingback: The Importance of Self-Care in Today’s Busy World | From guestwriters
Pingback: Monthly Self Care | From guestwriters
Pingback: Self-care routine | From guestwriters