- The Wry Observer’s Covid-19 update (164)
- Covid conspiracy theories
- This Protein Is Highly Potent In Blocking SARS-CoV-2 (Biology)
- Highly Potent, Stable Nanobodies Stop Sars-CoV-2 (Medicine)
- AstraZeneca does not raise high blood clot risk post 2nd dose: Study
- SARS-CoV-2 Lambda Variant Is Highly Infectious, Scientists Revealed (Biology)
- Man vs ‘Terminator’ – The Battle Of Covid 19 Rages Worldwide
- #Influenza and #COVID19 #Research #References (by #AMEDEO, July 31 ’21)
- #Coronavirus #Research #References (August 1 ’21)
- #Coronavirus #Research #References (by #AMEDEO, August 1 ’21)
- ‘Breakthrough’ COVID Can Be Predicted by Blood Marker
- How glucose helps the SARS-CoV-2 to replicate?
- Variants and Vaccines
- 570 days later – I predicted the pandemic, but now is the time to look forward
The Science Says Everyone Needs a COVID-19 Booster Shot—and Soon
It’s time for governments to admit that the biology of the delta variant has made mass revaccination an urgent necessity.
By Laurie Garrett
Jul 30 2021
The world has fought many battles against the novel coronavirus since January 2020, losing more than 4.2 million people and vanquishing some of its spread. But the war is still raging and will do so for a long time. I predicted early last year, in a best-case scenario, that we would face a 36-month battle before COVID-19 could be considered under human control. We are only now in month 19.
Sure enough, the United States is again awash in virus, with the incidence of new COVID-19 cases having soared 131 percent in the third week of July. To be clear, the vaccines available work well—especially the Pfizer and Moderna products based on mRNA…
View original post 1,554 more words