Lots of people do forget the importance to protect oneself but also the other.
The quickest way to get rid of all the limitations is to have as many people as possible to be vaccinated and for some time not to go to other countries, but staying safe in your own bubble.
- Florida Covid surge triggers restrictions, openness to vaccine among Haitian-Americans
- Japan’s Govt: 74% of elderly fully vaccinated but need to “speed up vaccinations” highlighted
- ICU nurse creates video dedicated to COVID patients who have died, revealing constant struggles
- About 99.999% of fully vaccinated Americans have not had a deadly Covid-19 breakthrough case, CDC data shows
- More ‘pain and suffering’ ahead as COVID cases rise, Fauci says
- North Bay Has The Highest Vaccination Rate In Racine County
- Histopathology features of the lung in COVID-19 patients
- CDC Urges Vaccinated People To Mask Up Indoors In Places With High Virus Transmission
- World And U.S. Vaccination Statistics As Of July 9, 2021
- Vaccine Passports Could Allow Travel With Fewer Restrictions. The World Health Organization Says “Meh”
- CoV-2 Genome Explorer
- Neil Oliver sparks outrage after claiming he would ‘cheerfully risk catching Covid’ on GB News
- Scioto County COVID-19 cases up almost 83% from last year
A couple of things caught my attention this week relating to the seemingly ever changing myriad of Covid-19 restrictions. First, the French Parliament passed a law that will require a health pass for access to restaurants, bars, trains and planes from the beginning of August. (In France, all venues accommodating more than 50 people already require proof of vaccination or a recent negative Covid-19 test, including museums, cinemas and swimming pools.) Second, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revised its guidance on wearing masks and now the agency recommends that some fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors if they live in areas with significant or high spread.
Those are only two of many examples of increased Covid-19 restrictions going into effect around the globe. The Delta Variant of SARS-CoV-2 is more transmissible and can cause worse health outcomes than other variants. Because Delta is more transmissible, it is fast becoming the dominant…
View original post 883 more words