These 7 innovations are making circularity quicker and easier
- Robot sorting
- Filtering rivers
- Tracking plastics
- Rethink recycling
- New materials
- Recycling insights
- Waste analytics
The “circular economy” is a buzzword familiar from corporate reports and mission statements everywhere. But if you’ve been diligently reducing your use of single-use plastics, putting your plastic packaging from the supermarket in the recycling bin, or reusing whenever you can—you’ve unknowingly been helping to build the circular economy for years.
Embracing circular economy practices is a complex challenge for industries that needs to involve the entire value chain of a product. Fortunately, a range of technological solutions are available to offer solutions.
Read more about it:
- Turning to sustainable global business: 5 things to know about the circular economy
- Learn the Basics of Circular Living
- What does a Circular Economy look like?
- Is circular economy same as zero waste economy?
- Waste & Sustainable Smart Cities
- Legal Path Towards Circular Economy in E-Waste
- Recycled polyethylene – a fabric of the future
- Why doesn’t every town have a community wood store?
- Can agro-waste serve as construction material?
- Tips from your Lawn
- Australian innovations tackling climate change – part 2