We may refer to nature as the unseen power that makes all forms of life and natural activities function on Earth. Nature has been handling enormous environmental changes on Earth for about 3.5 billion years; that’s why many environmental experts say that when the Earth faces problematic environmental changes, we should observe and learn how to use nature’s methods/practices to handle such changes.
In order to sustain our mental and emotional health, and have good control over our environment, children, restaurants, homes, hotels, businesses, construction industries, and many other areas of life, we can learn and apply the incredible ways nature has employed in sustaining the variety of life on the Earth, especially in the midst of catastrophic environmental changes.
“top 9 sustainability practices of nature”:
1. Nature’s practice of relying on solar energy:
2. Nature’s practice of being diverse:
3. Nature’s practice of recycling without wasting:
4. Nature’s practice of silence:
5. Nature’s practice of never being in a hurry
6. Nature’s practice of being positive — or not worrying:
7. Nature’s practice of being flexible and fully fit: Being flexible will increase your ability to adapt and survive in any situation.
8. Nature’s practice of being selfless and caring
9. Nature’s practice of not being extravagant
Read more about it: Top 9 sustainability practices of nature that you should practice