Over a a few weeks for lovers of God, the most important days of the year shall have us to bring to remember how God provided salvation from slavery of man but also of slavery of death. Though both where installed by a covenant of bloodshed, one of the firstborns of the old world, the other by the firstborn of the new world, the second Adam.
Being the most set apart or holy days of the year, we should take care that our house does not get defiled by the wrong objects. In our living quarters non Jews and not real Christians should notice the typically absent are specifically “other” objects such as wicker baskets of chocolate Easter eggs and/or painted eggs and chocolate bunnies, or bacon and its smell.
Prohibited, and hence placed out of sight or otherwise rendered out-of-commission in particular times and places, are in some Jewish homes: bread and flour on Pasch/Pasach or Passover. (According to the Kitnot)
Coming closer to those special days and holy week, we can prepare ourselves for that grand memorial time. The coming days we can try to cleanse our body and soul (i.e. our full being).
We should make sure that every thing around us shall be able to embody, create, and express kedushah [holiness] by their actual presence, by a hidden presence of which one is consciously or subliminally aware, and also by the whole range of interactions to which such objects are subject or suggest and provoke. We should know that we do have to participate in the fulfilment of mitzvot, the commandments, which should be engraved deep in our hearts.
- First month of the year and predictions
- Seven Bible Feasts of JHWH
- Holidays, holy days and traditions
- Remember the day
- Shabbat Pesach service reading 1/2
- Shabbat Pesach service reading 2/2
- Easter holiday, fun and rejoicing
- Why we do not keep to a Sabbath or a Sunday or Lord’s Day #2 Testimony
- Why we do not keep to a Sabbath or a Sunday or Lord’s Day #3 Days to be kept holy or set apart
- Yom Hey, Eve of Passover and liberation of many people
- A Passover for unity in God’s community
- Pesach and a lot of brokenness in the world
- On the first day for matzah
- 14 Nisan a day to remember #3 Before the Passover-feast
- 14 Nisan a day to remember #4 A Lamb slain
- 14 Nisan a day to remember #5 The Day to celebrate
- A Great Gift commemorated
- Anointing of Christ as Prophetic Rehearsal of the Burial rites
- A Messiah to die
- An unblemished and spotless lamb foreknown
- The Song of The Lamb #5 Revelation 5
- The Song of The Lamb #7 Revelation 15
- This day shall be unto you for a memorial and you shall keep it a feast to the Most High God
- Exodus 9: Liar Liar
- Geert Wilders wants mandatory blackface at Dutch festival
- Like grasshoppers
- White Privilege Conference (WPC) wanting to keep the press out for obvious reasons
- Equinox, Easter and the arrival of Spring in Austria
- Easter Eve
- Easter: Holiday of the devil
- Wordless Wednesday – Egg-straordinary Eggs
- Painted easter eggs
- Celebrating Easter in Romania
- Stampin Friends Easter Hop
- 7 Mind Blowing Facts About Easter You Probably Didn’t Know!
- The “Bunny Song”
- A holiday
- I got nuttin!
- Annual Passover Gathering
- 19 March 2017 Bible Reading
- Lenten Meditation: Never as Planned
- Why The Seder?
- Passover Stuffed Cabbage
- Mar 19 God’s Plan
- Passover is coming and the strangers in our midst need help (Part 1 of 2)
- Am I Ready To Hear What God Says?
- The Way Ahead
- Shabbat Ki Tisa 5777 Parashat Parah–This Is Not Bull
- Matzo Project 5777 Will Fulfill Your Passover Unleavened Fantasies
- To bean or not to bean, that is the question!
- For Real, How Rare Is a Red Heifer?
- Matzah, Matzo, Matzoh
- It’s time to start thinking about Pesach!
- Autonomy, Individualism & Sincerity, #inspired for the whole year!