“and Jesus said to them, because of your unbelief: for verily I say to you, if ye have faith as a grain of mustard-seed, ye shall say to this mountain, remove hence to yonder place, and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you.” (Matthew 17:20 Webster)“Jesus answered and said to them, verily I say to you, if ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this [which is done] to the fig-tree, but also, if ye shall say to this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.” (Matthew 21:21 Webster)
“22 and Jesus answering, saith to them, have faith in god. 23 for verily I say to you, that whoever shall say to this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that the things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatever he saith.” (Mark 11:22-23 Webster)
“and the lord said, if ye had faith as a grain of mustard-seed, ye might say to this sycamine-tree, be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it would obey you.” (Luke 17:6 Webster)
“Jesus saith to her, said I not to thee, that if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of god?” (John 11:40 Webster)
“and though I have [the gift of] prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.” (1 Corinthians 13:2 Webster)
“brethren, be not children in understanding: yet in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.” (1 Corinthians 14:20 Webster)
“as new-born babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:” (1 Peter 2:2 Webster)
- I have not hidden …
- Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 4
- A Living Faith #1 Substance of things hoped for
- Salvation, Baptism and Re-baptism
- When not seeing or not finding a biblically sound church
- a little church
- Slave for people and God
- Mustard Seed
- Mustard Seeds
- Let Go and Live
- Undetected Growth
- Daily Prompt: Tiny
- Small Beginnings
- Pass it on
- Open the Eyes of my Heart
- The Gift Of God
- Genuine message of salvation
- Mustard Seed Faith
- A Mustard Seed of Faith
- What is Faith?
- What does faith in crisis mean?
- O you of great unbelief!
- Small start, Big Finish
- Faith of A Mustard Seed
- Sow and harvests in the garden of your heart
- 12 Month Faith Challenge (I Conquer Pt 1)
- Daily Mass: Steady growth that starts small. Catholic Inspiration
- January 26 – From A Mustard Seed
- Today’s Scripture – December 28, 2016
- Daily Gospel Reading – Mark 4:26-34
- What is the meaning of the Parable of the Mustard Seed?
- Moving Mountains
- Fear Feels Bigger
- As Small as a Mustard Seed
- Does Your Faith Make You Eager To Forsake Sin?
- Prayer Changes Me
- Don’t Say How, Say I Am Yours!
- Luke 6:17-19
- Luke 13
- Luke 17
- Small Faith
- Measuring Faith
- Optimism and the Kingdom of God
- Only Servants Doing Our Duty
- Like a Mustard Seed…
- Wise Virgins
- Conceal, Don’t Feel
- Warfare Against the Mustard Seed
- Hang On To Your Faith
- The Significance of the Insignificant (October 2, 2016)
- Sermon on Mustard Seed Faith and Superheros
- What You Have is Enough | A Widow’s Mite and Mustard Seed Faith
- Increase Our Faith
- Busted Mustard Seed
- Faith Unwavering
- How will your faith grow?
- Increase Our Faith (Lk 17:5-10)
- Faith like a mustard seed. Whatever you have is enough.
- just the tiniest little bit
- Wow! That’s All It Takes?
- Faith Is Not a Verb
- Where Our Help Comes From & Our Trust Belongs
- How’s your mustard seed?
3 responses to “Unbelief, faith and mustard seed”
Pingback: Seeds from the world creating division and separation from God | From guestwriters
Pingback: Seeds and weeds for being the greatest nation | From guestwriters
Pingback: Mark 4 – The Nazarene’s Commentary: Mark 4:30-32 – Kingdom Like a Mustard Seed | Belgian Biblestudents - Belgische Bijbelstudenten