On this platform, people who may have many questions, might find lots of answers.
Honestly, I am a very difficult and nervous type of person always full of questions. I can understand that my parents sometimes sat with hands in their hair, which probably could be quicker grey, by my innumerable questions.
Today, the medical world has such a beautiful labels for people with my personality or as many would call it, personality disorder. Being enormous busy, all the time full of energy, constantly with a barrel full of questions running around, I, here and there, have sometimes to find an outlet. But why would I not share some of those questions with others?
How many people are not daily tampered with countless questions, but do not know where they can go with it? For them (and me) there is now on WordPress also a place where they can find questions that are common to many. Also there they may find questions by which they themselves also can pose other questions or give reactions. They may give their opinions on those questions. It is a place for Question and Answer, which hopefully shall be liked by some people. But they will first need to know to find that spot.
All the readers who come along here, are hereby also invited to meet my site Question Time.
Question Time – Vragenuurtje was born on November 30 of the year 2016, and will occasionally posit some questions, which I hope some readers will not mind to give some answers to them. Not really being a forum it just brings some musings and questions to the forefront. The articles are provided with links to other sites which can provide some answers are go deeper into the subject. Complementary to the information supplied by visitors or comments, this should give you and me the ability to dive into the given material and to become somewhat wiser and spiritually richer.
Please do find my invitation, here with, to come to visit and to discover my site Questiontime.
Find the first English articles:
- First blog post – Eerste blog post
- The first question: Why do we live
- 2nd question: What or where is the beginning
- and the page telling more about Questiontime -Vragenuurtje
Dutch version: Een Plaats voor Vragen
- Question Time
- Question time! #1
- Question Time from Stirling.
- Being in the audience of Question Time – a few thoughts
- Is It Just Me: Horrified After Question Time?
- Six Things you might not Know about BBC Question Time
- Question Time panelist pauses for applause which never comes
- Is Question Time really biased?
- Growing old gracefully
- Get To Know Me!
- More lame excuses
- Question – Who do you look up to?
- Question – What is the one thing that you want to accomplish tomorrow?
- Question time!
- Where are you on your Goodreads Challenge?
- Starting something futile | Question Time
- What Is The Meaning? #99
- When should you use first principles thinking? When should you avoid it?
- Today’s question
- ask not how but why – musings on ‘the interview’
- Do I want
- I’m going through a whole thing.
- 25 Questions That Will Tell You Immediately Whether He’s ‘One Of The Good Ones’
- The First Thought;
- Personal Development Interaction.
- Being Okay with the answer NO!
- Not Everything You Need Is Necessary.
7 responses to “A Place for Questions”
Pingback: Een Plaats voor Vragen | From guestwriters
Pingback: A popular television programme and a new website | Stepping Toes
Pingback: At the closing hours of 2016 #2 Low but also highlights | Marcus Ampe's Space
Pingback: From Bibles and other religious writings and those who witness for Jehovah | Belgian Biblestudents - Belgische Bijbelstudenten
Pingback: Questions on the Bible and Crossword Books – Belgian Ecclesia Brussel – Leuven
Pingback: A Book to trust #7 Heavenly Father not withholding knowledge – Unmasking anti Jehovah sites and people
Pingback: 2015-2016 Religion | Marcus Ampe's Space