As horrible as it is, those living in Europe see lots of things from the Land of hope and glory and of so called Freedom, the U.S.A. they cannot understand.
Anno 2016 the discrimination of people with an other skin colour or with an other faith seems to be again hot topic.
Unbelievable when we hear certain white Christians defend their supremacy over other people, as if they are talking about degraded animals or sort of things. Our mouths often fall open when we see how those you would think should be there to keep law and order can not control themselves and use a weapon as if it is a cloth to take dashes away. After having demobilised a person they still can not control themselves and as if they are taken by lots of fear they shoot and shoot and shoot again, even when the person seems to be without life the police officer still shoots as if it is nothing … when we white people and coloured people in Europe see it nearly daily on our television channels.
To our surprise how many voices from the politicians from that State want to take sites and clearly show their heart?
But also, how many voices of white and coloured people from the Old World are willing to speak up against that continued hate there seems to be in that land where so many are trying to build up their dreams?
That the voice of people of colour, still isn’t heard as loudly as the voice of the White is part a fault of those who live in oppression. It are those who are taken by their own fear of being a respectful human being that is and has to stand that allows “White power” of some to dominate them. Hopefully those black people do not think all whites are the same as those neo-nazis and racists, but come to see that all human beings should unite to act against any form of discrimination.
Therefore we too, bring out a call to all who want to hear and to all who do find they are a decent human person of the human race, that they show that they are different than wild animals and that they all show up to let their voice sound loud and clear over the whole world that all human beings should unite and put their hands and souls together to build up a peaceful world where variety is providing a colourful beautiful world to live in.
Let us, even if may not be some one important or not living in a big state, bring out our voice and show the world that it can be different. that more bloggers come to share the message of peace and equality.
- constant talks about how far we as a society have come from the days of slavery + open humiliation of black people, how much we have improved.
- racism = reduced greatly
- we should be thankful to the likes of Martin Luther King
- Nazia (Naz or Naznaz or Zia or Zakia or Zak or Jakie or Jacks or Chow or Chowy or Chowds or Chowders or even Chowmein) who has have nothing against Bengali and possess only love for her Caucasian friends, the quality of improvement is simply insufficient.
- lives still being taken + families still being ripped apart because of skin colour =/= improvement
- One life taken away from us = one life too many
- we refuse to recognise that protection = only for selective members of our society
We should not talk about racism because it makes white people feel uncomfortable. A couple of times I have been told that the only way to end racism is to stop talking about racism. That we need to move away from the days of slavery, of oppression.
- How can we move away when you do not let us? How can we move away when you still refuse to let go of your white privilege?
- try and tell the mother of Tamir Rice or Micheal Brown that racism is not an issue today
- tell the innocent children and beautiful wife of Alton Sterling that his murder should just be forgotten because of the comfortability level of a white person.
- racism= horror (of the past) => let it go <+ acts of white ancestors not white people of today
- blaming all white people today for the actions of those from over a century ago = preposterous
- when actions of these white ancestors = still effecting black children of today => something needs to be done, we cannot just let it go.
If anyone does not want to aid in the prevention of racism, however deluded they may be then so be it but to attempt to stop this movement of exposing racists and to excuse it by saying racism does not exist or black people always make everything a race issue, is absurd. It is made a race issue because it is a race issue.
- Dehumanisation of people of colour by the White, allows them to be treated so brutally. They are simply seen as inferior.
- no excuse for this brutality
- percentage of black crime = statistically higher compared to white crime, in America + in the UK. = majority committed by the poorer + more lower class in society => not skin colour making commit crime <= lack of money + position in society + need of survival
- to avoid need of crime = wealth.White privilege = advantages hold due to colour + accepting certain privileges in society because of colour important > production of oppression + dehumanisation of people of colour.
- Celebrities = great influence in today’s society + can take movements like these to heights we cannot even imagine
Needing more voices for this blog:
Also of interest
- Religion, fundamentalism and murder
- Christian fundamentalism as dangerous as Muslim fundamentalism
- Discrimination in Black Country
- Vatican against Opponents of immigration
- The New gulf of migration and seed for far right parties
- Social media, sympathy & shocks
- 2015 Human rights
- Stand Up
- Believing in God part of being American for Discriminating Americans who feel discrimiated
- A stain of shame for the European Union
- Mother Defends Her 7-Year-Old’s Ku Klux Klan Costume
- Orchestrating impartiality
- Trump: the re-establishment of white male privilege – » The Australian Independent Media Network
- “Donald Trump Goes After Grieving Mother Of Killed American Soldier”
- EHRC earns cautious approval for response to Equality Act report | DisabledGo News and Blog
- Bogan on board
- You are not special for loving me
- Discrimination Loud and Clear
- When Love Fails
- Life in a tunnel
- Every Word Has a Definition: Black Women and Success
- Religious Prejudice – Aug. 4th
- Show up, Stand up, Speak up
- Court blocks North Carolina voter ID law, finds it targeted black voters
- Federal Appeals Court Rejects Protections For Gay People Under Existing Civil Rights Law – BuzzFeed News
- Washington Car Dealer To Pay Restitution Over Discrimination
- Post-Referendum Racism
- The Impact of Sudan’s Identity War on Freedom of Religion or Belief
- Another 1,000 Deaths in Nigeria
- The American Killing Fields
- Your rights under the Commonwealth Disability Discrimination Act
- Black Women Who Made History. #BlackWomenDidThat
- FBI Confirms ‘The Purge’ Is a Thing, Suggests Black People Stop ‘Freaking Out’
- Look At Me
- Technology, Helps/Hinders Black People
- Video: Dear White People
- Melanin Mondays ][ the Black Project
- Heart Issue
- Why You Should Display Pictures of Your Children in your Home
- Luck of the Draw
- Black or White
- Hands Up, Hands down, Hands Less…Charles Kinsey is Still Black
- African-American Gothic
- Some Thoughts
- What is the True identity of the so-called Black Man and Woman???
- Mel Reeves | Baton Rouge/Dallas vigilantism: The violence that violence produces
- Next Steps for the Black Community
- GAPP supports the Afrikan Emancipation Day Reparations March and the Stop the Maangamizi Campaign
- Republicans and Democrats can not agree on the facts
- Racism Is not . . .
One life taken away from us, is one life too many.A simple uniform and pale skin, is quite literally letting these countless deluded fools get away with murder. They have taken an oath of protection. Where is this protection? The reason for the death of Philando Castile is that we refuse to recognise that this protection is only for selective…
View original post 1,945 more words