Best-selling author and megachurch pastor Max Lucado’s op-ed went viral in February when he uncharacteristically broke his silence on politics, decrying Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s crude antics. But this week he shared his dream where Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton “reached a truce.”
In his blog post titled “Trump, Hillary, and the Strangest Dream,” Lucado recounts falling asleep after watching the Republican National Convention. Also weighing on his mind as he slept was news of national crises like the shooting violence of police officers and African American citizens.
But the convention he dreamed about was not the RNC.
“In my dream a change settles over the Convention. People are quiet, reverent. Crowds gather outside, not to protest, but to witness something extraordinary. Word is out that a meeting has occurred. Trump and Hillary talked long into the night. Who suggested the meeting? What was the agenda? Did their teams huddle in corners? My dream gives no details,” Lucado writes.
(Photo: Reuters/Lucy Nicholson (L) and Jim Urquhart/File Photos)
Read more at Christian post
- 150 Years after the 13th Amendment
- Refugee crisis, terrorist attacks and created fear
- Vatican against Opponents of immigration
- Peppered Speeches at Republican National Convention
- Bumpy road to success
- Bridge builder Obama
- Coming closer to the end of 2015 and the end for Donald Trump as presidential candidate
- 2015 In the Picture
- Summary for the year 2015 # 2 Strewn with corpses and refugees
- Wrong choices made to get rid of Assad
- Trump brand of migrant demonization #1
- Trump brand of migrant demonization #2
- Cowardly governors give ISIS a propaganda victory: Refusing refugees is a moral outrage & a strategic blunder
- Blinded crying blue murder having being made afraid by a bugaboo
Further related articles
- The (Not-So) Greatest Show on Earth
- What the Republican and Democratic Convention Stages Show
- RNC delegates from Kansas call Cleveland ‘amazing host city’
- Does Donald Trump Have Any Real Policy Plans?
- Trump gets yuge convention bounce
- Republicans Say GOP Is ‘Dead’ After Donald Trump’s RNC Speech…And more
- The Depraved Fiasco at the RNC: We Choose Death
- Democratic Convention Beats Republicans in the Ratings on First Night
- Stop picking a party
- party irony
- It Was All a Setup
- Are We Witnessing The Birth Of White Identity Politics?
- Make conventions great again! The best, wackiest ways states introduce themselves
- George Harrison estate bashed Trump for using Beatles song at RNC – Business Insider
- Trump plans press briefing this morning near Miami
- It’s Official: Clinton Makes History as Nominee
- Kansas State Troopers return after assisting at Republican National Convention
- When it’s time to call the roll, what do Minnesotans extoll?
- Milo Talks Trump With Diamond & Silk At RNC – YouTube
- The Georgians on Donald Trump’s Cabinet wish-list
- WSB poll: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a dead heat in Georgia
- Donald Trump Could Be President
- O’Jays Unhappy With Use Of Song During RNC (wzakCleveland)
- O’Jays Unhappy With Use Of Song During RNC (Ticnaptown)
- The Real Reason American Jews Won’t Be Voting for Trump – By Rabbi Eric H. Yoffie
- DNC Preview: Get Ready For Moms, Survivors And Gun Sense.
- Cleveland police union donates supplies to DNC officers
- Poll: Trump & Clinton Locked in Dead Heat Ahead of Election
- Democrats remain divided at convention
- First lady’s apolitical image big part of her political draw
- In 10th convention speech, Bill Clinton faces tougher crowd
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton hopes to shift convention’s tone
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems ‘being ridiculous’
- Unity push pulls in Kansas backers for Sanders, but not all
- Bill Clinton tells a love story to make his case for Hillary
- Clinton wins historic nomination, says glass ceiling cracked