The prep-, elementary- and high schools finished at the end of last month, whilst the Summer-classes and universities had their last days this month. Many institutions, factories and the government started the Summer holiday last week.
The kids can go outdoors and play with the kids from the neighbours or when going to other places get to know other children somewhere else. Parents may be pleased if other children are around or when abroad there is some childcare taking care of their children, presenting animation for all interested.
We do hope as many as possible shall be able to enjoy nice weather and find some time to have some lovely picnics or walks at places a little-bit further away of far away. In Belgium and Holland there may be not so much space to spread out, but for sure also there can be found lovely places at the countryside.
Summertime should be the time to relax and to spend more time in the family. It is also a great time to visit friends. When they also have kids it might be a nice occasion for your own children to enjoy their company. Nice or bad weather for many it might also be the time to go to adventure or amusement parks.
But who thinks about this being also a marvellous occasion to take the kids to the museum and to learn more about places of interest?
When the children are at play it might also be a good occasion to take some more time to let the mind wandering and to take up a book to read. (See next article) Also the kids could be stimulated to read something else than study material.
Today several people when they talk about vacation, they only think of travelling abroad. They forget that vacation is just taking time off, which also can be done at home or nearby. It does not have to cost much. You can give your children easy things with which they can enjoy themselves. Several villages create ‘play streets’ in Summer so that kids can play undisturbed by cars or any other dangerous traffic. Over there a piece of chalk can do wonders.
Do know that pleasure can be at your own doorstep.
Family vacations spent at home can also be loads of fun and often let the house be seen from an other angel, rediscovering as it where.
In any case, starting your holiday let it be a period of family time, giving you and your kids your quality time to bond, laugh, create family memories.
Following article: Holiday time reading time
- Holiday tolerance
- Making time for prayer in Summerholiday
- Summerholiday season time to read the Bible
- Psst! Spread The Good Word!
- Summer days
- Summer and vacation
- Summertime (and a film)
- Summer Love ~
- Summer is for (my week in pictures)
- Summer Routines
- Summer Lovin’ In The Sand ⛱
- Summer Playlist
- Summer Daze
- Weekend Wanderings
- 10 Nature Activity Toy Suggestions from Toy Infinity
- Sand Pit Toy Ideas If The Rain Ever Goes Away….
- The Tarmac and chalk; low cost outside entertainment.
- Summer Outdoor Games Kids Used to Play – The Game Wiz
- Malibu Cafe – Los Angeles, CA
- Wild Wadi Adventure
- Chad Valley Crazy Golf Set Drives Me Crazy!
- Kentucky Derby Party
- Fun ideas for a vacation at home!
- Finding Joy.
- Outdoor fun with kids
- Popular Games & Sports That Originated In Ancient India!
- Sunday Slideshow: basketball
- Hidden Creatures
- Molkky – World Favorite Outdoor Game Now in USA
- summertime shenanigans
- Contemplating Plato in the Pool
- Buckets and spades
- Calm Down Candle Spell
- Five Tips for a Happy Neighborhood.
- Veggie Medley
- The ‘Mutts’ of Mountain Cuisine
- Three fox vineyards
- Speak Truth; Find Reconciliation
- Weekend Things
- Bluegrass Festival Arizona 2016
- The Sultries Come to Cape Cod
- My Goal Today
- A new journey begins
- Summer time sadness
- Sticky Note to God 07.24.16