Too often Christians do forget rabbi Jeshua wanted to conclude the study time of his disciples as a seudat sium or concluding meal after the intensive 3 years of going around discussing the Holy Scrolls.
Intentionally this preparation meal was to show the offering of a new unblemished lamb and offering the world symbols for a new world of which Jeshua is the first new born, the 2nd Adam or the first of the New Creation.
By his demand to break the bread in remembrance of him the world was given a new sign for the doorpost, bringing liberation to all people who are willing to accept Jeshua as the sent one from God.
The apostles bring us a good report of what happened on the day Jesus asked to prepare everything to celebrate Passover. At the gathering taking in remembrance why we have to celebrate Passover those present thought Judas was going to buy something for the group for Passover.
The importance in this “Last Passover” narrative, like nelson says,
is Yeshua saying of the cup after supper
“This cup is the new-quality covenant in my blood, the one being poured out in behalf of you.”
Now; Messiah is our Passover:
1Corinthians 5:7 “YOU-purge-out the old leaven, in-order-that YOU-might-be (a) new lump, according-as YOU-are unleavened-breads.
For even our passover was-sacrificed, Messiah. v8 So-that let-us-be-keeping-the-feast not with old leaven neither with leaven of-malice and of-evil, BUT with unleavened-breads of-sincerity and of-truth.” Hallelujah!
Please do find additional reading for this most important weekend of the year:
- Most important weekend of the year 2016
- 1 -15 Nisan
- Yom Hey, Eve of Passover and liberation of many people
- This day shall be unto you for a memorial and you shall keep it a feast to the Most High God
- 14-15 Nisan and Easter
- Days of Nisan, Pesach, Pasach, Pascha and Easter
- Getting out of the dark corners of this world
- A Holy week in remembrance of the Blood of life
- Around the feast of Unleavened Bread
- The son of David and the first day of the feast of unleavened bread
- Day of remembrance coming near
- A new exodus and offering of a Lamb
- Observance of a day to Remember
- Jesus memorial
- Holidays, holy days and traditions
- Seven Bible Feasts of JHWH
- White Privilege Conference (WPC) wanting to keep the press out for obvious reasons
- First month of the year and predictions
- Entrance of a king to question our position #2 Who do we want to see and to be
- Death of Christ on the day of preparation
- A Great Gift commemorated
- Shabbat Pesach service reading 1/2
- Passover and Liberation Theology
- Seven days of Passover
- Kingdom Visions of Rainbowed angel, Lamb in Mount Zion
- Kingdom Visions of God’s judgements and Marriage of the Lamb
- The Song of The Lamb #2 Sevens
- The Song of The Lamb #7 Revelation 15
- Why we do not keep to a Sabbath or a Sunday or Lord’s Day #3 Days to be kept holy or set apart
- Easter holiday, fun and rejoicing
- Like grasshoppers
- Peter Cottontail and a Bunny laying Eastereggs
- Who Would You Rather Listen To?
- Focus on outward appearances
- After darkness a moment of life renewal
- Deliverance and establishment of a theocracy