Having the Spring-cleaning it is also not bad to do some Spring cleaning in the heart and mind.
Coming closer to the days for which the Bible warns, looking forward to be able to cope in harder times to come, we should work on it to become a better Christian and to get others into the faith. Attracting others to the right faith can only be done by giving a good example and by a good knowledge of the Right Faith and sharing the Truth.
In the knowledge that religion is a man-made thing we should take care to be grounded on Biblical teaching, liberated from all those human doctrines, which only are a burden to the fulfilment of our religious ways of living.
Lets make sure that more people can hear the Word of God and come to see “Who is who” and get to understand that there is only One True God (Jehovah) and only one mediator between God and man (Jeshua = Jesus Christ, the Messiah).
There are a myriad of ways in which one can become a
better Christian. Outlined below are some ways to attain a better relationship with God.
1. Devote every second of your life to Him and His
2. Keep your trust in the Lord.
3. Read the Bible day and night, as stated by
Joshua chapter 1 verses 8.
4. Understand that there is no such thing as a ‘utopian society’. Thus, as Christians, we are soldiers of God and should preach the word to those who have fallen behind.
5. Do not be a sanctimonious Christian. We are all humans. We all sin. We are far from flawless. If you become a sanctimonious Christian, there is a possibility that you will turn people away from God rather than towards Him.
6. Have faith not in religion, for it is man-made. It is a tool employed by humans to…
View original post 184 more words