Some people complain that Europeans do not show such a solidarity, like now for Brussels and Paris, when something happens in places like Ankara. They often forget that the other places are very far away from the beds of those Europeans who now felt the terror close to their own home.
It would be nice if people would show more solidarity with the innocent victims at other places, but the big problem is that every day something gruesome happens somewhere in the world and we can’t stay off work every day to go on the streets to show our sorrow for them.
But what we all can do every day is to show our fellow man that we are here for him or her and that we appreciate him or her for what or how he or she is.
- Brussels attacks = scorched forever onto memory, =/= care about attacks in other parts of the world.
- this year 223 terrorist incidents around the world.
- which ones have greatest affect
Find also to read:
- March 22 2016, attacks in Brussels at airport and metro
- Daesh hits heart of Europe
- A Black day for Belgium – Brussels Airport ravage
- Knife-trust in democratic sore back
- Tears for Belgium
- Reaction from U.S.A. President Barack Obama
- For those who call the Brussels Airport attacks a fake or a conspiracy of the government
- What Associated Press released on Wednesday 23 March 2016
- US President, Barack Obama Condemns The Outrageous Brussels Attacks
- Message of Pope Francis I for the 48th World Communications Day