Our thoughts are with all the people affected by this cowardly attacks.
A pity that only such terror acts brings out the feelings of unity by the people of different nations. Though we also notice that certain places often are forgotten, though they too suffer under terrorist acts or under acts of war.
Attacks such as these underscore need for continued & concerted push by all nations to counter violent extremism.
People should unite even more and show much more interest to each-others believes and culture and need to stand together against these appalling terrorists, making sure they can never win.
Find also to read:
- Daesh hits heart of Europe
- A Black day for Belgium – Brussels Airport ravage
- Knife-trust in democratic sore back
- ISIL will find no safe haven
- Condemning QSIS or the self-claimed Islamic state ruler, al- Baghdadi their extremist ideologies and to clarify the true teachings of Islam
- Al Qaeda regaining foothold in Middle East bubonic plague for American elections