Drew Carey is right in saying Americans celebrate a lot of holidays which have nothing to do with the Bible. Many Americans run high with the pagan Winter Holiday and consider it the major Christian festival having a Nordic Santa flying through the sky to bring presents to their children. they also think Jesus Christ his birthday would be on what they do not seem to know is the birthday of the goddess of light.
Did the Americans ever question where Santa Claus came into the picture by Jesus birth? And why celebrate somebodies birthday months after he was born, because Jesus was born in what is the Autumn-time in America. (October 17, 4BCE) and what have fur-trees to do with Bethlehem or the nativity of Christ?
- So Thanksgiving was ordained by whom?
- Happy Hallonksmas
- The origin of Christmas
- Ho Ho Hum
- Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?
- Who does Thanksgiving, actually Thank!
- Dang those spooky Druids
- The dark side of Halloween
- Ghosts by Lauren Raine
- Acts 5:29 “… We ought to obey God rather than men”
- Halloween – An Occultic Observance
- Halloween and the forces of darkness
- The Witch’s Desk: Celebrate September! ~ Full Moon & Autumnal Equinox
- The Witch’s Desk: Celebrate October! ~ Full Moon & Samhain
- Halloween (…and other pagan holidays)
- The Pagan Roots of Halloween
- Offerings to the Ancestors
- Should Christians Not celebrate Chrismas?
- Pagan Holidays in a Muggle Environment
Jeremiah 10:2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.