Those who at last come to see that Halloween is a heathen feast should also recognise that Christmas is also a pagan festival and also to being avoided by Christians. Jews, Christians and Muslims do not have to bring all those heathen elements of Christmas in their house and should not have a Santa Claus coming into their house.
- Behind playful facade, Halloween celebrates perversion = real meaning of the occult = “indoctrination into Druid paganism, witchcraft, and Satanism.”
- felt transformed into something more powerful than my self
- masks, chants + dancing used to invoke spiritsperson wearing mask feels internally transformed + takes on temporarily qualities of the god or demon represented by the mask
- Satanic Bible ranks Halloween = one of the two most important festivals on the Satanic calendar.
- Oct 30-31: All Hallows Eve + Halloween Nightblood + sexualsexual climax, association with the demons, animal and/or human sacrifice > any age (male or female and/or animal)
- Nov 1Satanist High: (Holy Day related to Halloween) blood + human sacrifice any age (male or female)
- 2° “holiest” time is May Day, the Communist-Satanist founding day.
- Halloween part of family heritage = ancient harvest festival called Samhain (pronounced “sah-win”) > from old religion of the Druids
- Julius Caesar described the Druid Samhain harvest festival in ‘The Gallic Wars’ > described Druids as a theocracy that enslaved peasant population through terror
- joy of harvest festival was combined with mass human sacrifices, when thousands of men, women and children were burned alive in giant ‘Wicker Man’ structures.
- 1° Roman historian Strabo recorded: Romans put a stop to these customs + to the ones connected with sacrifice + divination => conflict with own ways
- Romans = broke up Druid theocracy
- Roman Church Christianized most of the festivals => Samhain belief spirits of the dead + demons roam nights of Harvest Festival became “All Saints Day”.
- masked + cloaked Druid priests of old replaced with peasant in masks + costumes
- Christianized visitor asked for food in return for saying a prayer for departed members of the household
- All Saints Day has absolutely nothing to do with anything in the Bible.
- Gallic Druid mass sacrifice tradition resurrected by the Illuminati during French Revolution
- ancient festivals relentlessly resurrected under various covers.
- more to Halloween masks than changing suits => person wearing mask feels internally transformed + takes on temporarily qualities of the god or demon represented by the mask = opportunity to act out one’s desires or fantasies => night of inversion
- statistical spike of rapes associated with costume parties, especially if drugs are involved
- Devil’s Night or Hell Night = crime wave of Halloween violence + vandalism
- most famous + destructive = ‘Hell Night’ in Detroit, Michigan from the 70s through the 90s which crossed the line from smashing windows to major + widespread arson, gun fights, + murder.
- Halloween designed to be framework for self initiation into the Luciferian way of thinking
- Halloween mushroomed since 1966, so has obsession + ‘revolution’ of perverted sex, the occult, and admiration of serial killers and psychotics.
- Halloween = religious indoctrination + formation into Druid paganism, witchcraft, + Satanism.
- October month of witches and spirits
- Autumn traditions for 2014 – 2 Summersend and mansend
- Autumn traditions for 2014 – 3 Black Mass, Horror spectacles and pure puritans
- Autumn traditions for 2014 – 4 Blasphemy and ridiculing faith in God
- Autumn traditions for 2014 – 6 Bonfire night
- Halloween custom of the nations
- Holidays, holy days and traditions
- All Saints’ Day
- All Souls’ Day
- The imaginational war against Christmas
- Should Satanists Indoctrinate their own kids?
- Halloween in Japan
- 2 LAFD Firefighters Charged With Assaulting Man Handing Out Halloween Candy
- This Is Halloween
- The clitoris is the devil’s doorbell! / Mooning snowmen / Grammar!
- Eye spy you… ~ WP Photo Challenge
- Halloween 2015
- Yale University Teacher Resigns After Saying Students Should Be Free To Wear ‘Offensive’ Halloween Costumes
- Pagan Holidays
- Welcome to my world of Magic
- October 2015 – In which the wincy wincy spider comes out for Halloween
- This is Halloween (Sneaky preview)
- Happy Hallonksmas
- Tish, I love it when you speak French!
- Halloween has never been my thing
- Halloween Sewing
- Wades World ep 9 The Magic Kingdom and stuff
- Every Day is Halloween!
The Hidden History of Halloween
Years later I learned in an anthropology course that masks, chants and dancing are used to invoke spirits. “The person wearing the mask feels internally transformed and takes on temporarily the qualities of the god or demon represented by the mask”…
View original post 1,224 more words