The Divine Creator from the beginning had a Plan and created man and mannin (woman) with a purpose. Everything which was in the universe had its purpose and so also in the human beings there were elements provided for a purpose.
Much too often man thinks they can do without something which is in their body. But is it really so?
Also when something new starts in the body people sometimes think they can get away with it by just removing it the same as they throw something in the bin.
Life does not belong in the bin.
Before eliminating something from our own body we should carefully think and consider what the consequences may be.
It is not because man lost connection with God and that there might not be any unity any more between God and man, that everything is just permissible. it is this going astray from God that made that human beings made such a mess of humankind and lost respect of his own human body.
Living with human-reality we have to see where there is human-transgression, human-wickedness, where there may be incompetent human-beings, but also where the natural sinful often stubborn man need help and guidance and not words of damnation, by which the person shall not receive any help at all. It is up to those who love the Creator to show man’s sanctuary, man’s duties, man’s glory, man’s goal and to show others where our heart has to be.
Those in doubt and having questions about life and about the unborn we should show the ‘manual-for-life‘ and help them to go for the right solution, but this always in the knowledge that all matters have to be taken in account, and that sometimes it might also not be the way would like it to evolve. Always we should show respect for the person who shall have to make the right decision for herself and for her and the unborn‘s future.
- We love because he first loved us
- A philosophical error which rejects the body as part of the human person
- Inner feeling, morality and Inter-connection with creation
- Roman Catholic Church in the United States of America at war
- 2014 Human Rights
- American Senate ignoring many voices and tears of their own people
- About lions and babies
- Westboro Baptist Church and Catholic Truth against Nelson Mandela
- Always a choice
- The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around
- We all are changed into the same image from glory to glory
- God loving people justified
by Guestspeaker | 2015/10/22 · 11:24 am