In Summertime people often go around to other places and do have time to talk to people they do not know. Several people get in contact with people from other countries and sometimes even friends come out of those meetings.
When travelling, when on holiday, when having time free to talk to strangers and to meet all sorts of folks, it does not harm to let others know how you think on all sorts matters. Often the religious and political subjects are avoided, but those who call themselves Christian, should not be afraid to follow up the order the master teacher Jeshua had given: to go out in the world to preach.
Why not make a good start this Summer, to continue it in the other seasons and at work?
- First Century of Christianity
- Looking on what is going on and not being of it
- Signs of the Last Days
- Pulpit reserved for the pastor
- Perishable non theologians daring to go out to preach
- Christians fail there where Muslims succeed
- Missionary action paradigm for all endeavours of the church
- Sunday 7 September service: Imitate prophets and Paul
- A Living Faith #12 The Love for Jesus
- Necessary to be known all over the earth
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 10 Instructions for insight and wisdom
- Bible in the first place #2/3
- Showing by the scriptures that …
- Breathing to teach
- Salvation, trust and action in Jesus #3 as a Christian
- Looking for True Spirituality 7 Preaching of the Good News
- Not all ability to preach
- Church sent into the world
- Proclaiming shalom, bringing good news of good things, announcing salvation
- Using the name Jehovah but not a witness of that name
- Looking for a shepherd for the sheep and goats
- A new school-, academic and church year
- What Should I Preach ?
There are over 2 billion self identified Christians worldwide, one third of the world’s population. Yet surprisingly, even given these numbers, one of the most underdeveloped parts of being a member of the Christian faith pertains to evangelism. Evangelism dates back to the apostles. Early Christian leaders would travel from town to town proclaiming the good works of Jesus to Jews and Gentiles alike and in doing so, Christianity began to spread worldwide. Evangelism thereafter became a specific calling and throughout history, men and women with the gift have made a dynamic and successful profession of being called by God to itinerantly preach the gospel.
The evangelism of Christianity has been amazingly effective for the last two thousand plus years. However, in a sense the professionalization of evangelism has let us off the hook in that most of us leave relaying the gospel of Christ to the pros. While I certainly…
View original post 219 more words