Tears, be it of sadness but also of joy , can come over our cheeks. Often it can be a good thing to led tears have their free run. Often we can’t control them but at times we want to be master over them and would not like others to know something has moved us so much it could bring us to tears.
We should know that at certain moments that flowing water also can be the necessary fluid to give good to our inner strength, making us grow stronger in this world.
- many feelings buried deep within us > resurface > love, hatred, anger, jealous, pain, sadness, kindness
- ways of displaying these feelings like hugging, kissing, spreading smile, holding hands, throwing things, winking, crying..
- Crying = first feeling we feel when we are born
- cry even before realizing we’re crying = very deeply entangled to our soul
- cry > sad + failed + in fear + happy + too much going on
- crying = feel connected to it
- Cry for the sad, the dead, the helpless, the weak. But make sure you are back to yourself again after the moment
- Lighten your heart once in a while
- Fear, struggles, sadness, bad feelings and depression
- A Glory followed by Despair
- Materialism, would be life, and aspirations
- Give your tears to God
- Depression Is and When
- Coming Out Of The Bipolar Closet
- A time for everything
- The soul has no rainbow if the eyes have no tears
- Come, walk with me and find rest for your soul
- Crying and trusting ones do not get disappointed
- You (It) Will Be Ok (acvoice.com)
It is impossible to make a list of all the places I’ve cried, not because I’m a huge crier, but because my childhood, like many, was a bathtub of tears. So what follows instead is a list of (sometimes amusing) moments of beautifully necessary crying, followed by a reflection on what these moments might mean:
- Wordy Wednesdays: Cry (winwhileyoung.com)
It’s OK to cry.Really, who hasn’t cried.Even if you have an eight pack and look like the Terminator with zero emotion, I can almost guarantee you cried as a baby.
- Tears for fears (jeannejennings108.wordpress.com)
Tears for all these fears,that appear realin one moment
dissipate as vapor
in the next.
- Tears (rajasinsight.com)
Tears run down his grief stricken face
And land on the ground of that isolated place
A call out to his father if there were any other way
The tears on the ground are there to stay
The grief so heavy his sweat turns to blood
Tears keep falling the dirt turns to mud
- Cleansing Tears… (stormiesteele.com)
All things have their place & time – consider what you can do…what you can’t do – then release.The cleansing tears have a season.
- The Storehouse (workforthecausenottheapplause.com)
The last twenty-four hours has been an infinitely unique dance, the stroke of a pen, some tears and breakthrough. It’s hard to explain how in the middle of your greatest struggles you have a hope that is alive and vivacious and thriving. How the tears can sting as they fall but you are smiling. Believing God is an art, a choice, a step, a motion. You are walking in the darkness following the light. And though the forest is thick with brush, He becomes the walking stick, the guide, the means, the only. It is only through a deep-seated place in your soul that you can learn to love your Jesus more than you love your sin.
- My Mask That Always Smiled (spicyemozione.wordpress.com)
I was once sad and lonely,
Having nobody to comfort me,
So I wore a mask that always smiled;
To hide my feelings behind a lie.
- 365 Writing Prompts: Happy happy joy joy (sabethville.wordpress.com)
We cry for lots of reasons: sadness, pain,fear….. and happiness.When was the last time you shed tears of joy?
I am longing to see and feel the fresh air without covering myself from head to foot, the green grass, trees covered with leaves, birds singing, announcing the end of winter and welcoming the arrival of summer.
- Father (lifeisaferriswheel.wordpress.com)
The first time i heard my father cry was when i was with him in his office. He owns a restaurant, it doesn’t make a lot of money but it profits enough for us to live comfortably. Or so I thought. We were watching television as we had dinner as usual. He was in his chair when he slowly turned around, and the sniffs began. It took me a few seconds to piece the random bits of conversations between him and my grandmother, but i understood. We were running low on money. I just focused on the television not really watching the show but simply staring at the odd colors.
- Are you sad? (amazingjenni.wordpress.com)
All emotions have purpose. Sadness isn’t destructive if not prolonged. Sadness isn’t unproductive, as it offers awareness. Telling someone to “cheer up” or “be happy” is so ineffective and patronizing.
We have so many feelings buried deep within us. These feelings resurface and to name a few like love, hatred, anger, jealous, pain, sadness, kindness and lots..
We have ways of displaying these feelings like hugging, kissing, spreading smile, holding hands, throwing things, winking, crying..
We all are familiar with all these feelings and at some point or other in life we feel these feelings and act on these in our own unique ways..
Crying is the first feeling we feel when we are born. We cry even before realizing we’re crying and crying is always so very deeply entangled to our soul. One doesn’t cry just because he is sad and failed but also when he’s in fear.. when he’s happy.. when there is too much going on in his life and crying becomes just a passage to lighten his heart and sob for sometime to make the passage…
View original post 322 more words