Lots of people wonder why they live and have to struggle so much. More people do think they can enrich their life with several gadgets and do think when they live without caring about the rest they may enjoy it most.
The materialistic mind shall not find peace and a state of peace is far away from those who only think about themselves.
We should not go to try to find meaning behind every bit and piece of the day. We should be aware that we do live in a time system which shall always be imperfect. No government shall be sufficient to bring everything all right for every body. Only the governing system that shall come after World War III or Armageddon shall bring relief. though we do not know when that final point of the world-system would come, at the time that the master rabbi Jeshua (Jesus Christ) will return, we can already work on a better system to take into account every creature and to give it the full respect it deserves.
The world is created out of chaos and the void but got turned over by mankind and filled with a lot of rubbish, trash defiling nature. In case we work at it to get again some order we also will find a better way of living.
Peace is in every bodies hand. It is there to make easily when the person wants to put aside his own individual egoism. when we let go of all the bothering things, the struggles we have in us and we do encounter each day, than we shall find ‘soulavement’ mitigation of all inner and outer pains, alleviation of ‘ourselves’.
It was material desire and greed which brought sin in the world. This materialism has grown unto unseen proportion; But this also means we are coming closer to the end times and to the point that some may think there is reached the point of no return, but at the other hand where is reached the point that more people their eyes shall be opened and who will find the way to a better life, making the relation of the in God’s image created human being back into a good relation with the rest of the creation.
- Fear, struggles, sadness, bad feelings and depression
- Finding Beauty Amongst the Trash
- Watch out
- What Are You Seeking?
- A bird’s eye and reflecting from within
- Walking in the Light of Life
- True happiness, love and perfection
- Getting fate in your change to positiveness
- Lose a little inner peace
- Not holding back and getting out of darkness
- We all have to have dreams
- Walking in the Light of Life
- Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness
- Peace Takes You
- Being Religious and Spiritual 4 Philosophical, religious and spiritual people
- Looking for True Spirituality 1 Intro
- Looking for True Spirituality 8 Measuring Up
- Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark
- Faith is knowing there is an ocean because you have seen a brook.
- The World framed by the Word of God
- Scripture about Creation and Creator Deity
- Coming to the creation of human beings in the image of God
- Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 2
- God’s wisdom for the believer brings peace
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #16 Benefits of praying
- Cry out to Yahweh
- Give your tears to God
- Looking forward to the return of Jesus
- Israel, Fitting the Plan when people allow it
- A New Life (birdchirp.wordpress.com)
The putting on the new man is the counterpart of the putting off the old man, and what that is Paul explains when he says, ‘that ye put off concerning the former conversation–that is, concerning your former way of life–the old man, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind’ (Eph. 3:22, 23). Our old ways and character are to be laid aside, and therefore to put on the new man is to assume a new character and new ways. To put on the Lord Jesus Christ is to make our own His character.” – Marcus Dods, D.D.
I’ve heard many answers to the existential question about the meaning of life.
And as with everything else, each individual has his own view according to his beliefs and experience, things he wants and is going through right now.
But there is one problem – he puts meaning in every little detail of his average day and sometimes that affects his version of his mission in life, and eventually his actions.
Life is about more than the daily worries, fears, people that come and go, and things we pay too much attention to.
And in this – finding meaning in life – we’re all equal, because the goal is one.
Peace of mind.
Life is about finding peace inthe chaos, silence in the noise, meaning in every event and wisdom in hardships and grief.
Because peace is the highest happiness.
It’s hard to find with all the distractions around…
View original post 575 more words