- sunrise marks beginning of a new day + reveal work of the sea
- tide swept clean the shoreline
- we have is today
- make peace with your past
- have faith in your future
- reclaim your now
- Living is not outrunning yesterday or out manipulating tomorrow
- discover today that which matters most in the lives around us
- dare to act upon that which we discover
As the sunrise marks the beginning of a new day, may it also reveal the work of the sea. Working diligently all night, the tide has swept clean the shoreline of yesterday’s footprints leaving only behind a new day to discover.
It’s rather fitting.. all we have is today.
So make peace with your past. Have faith in your future. Reclaim your now. Living is not outrunning yesterday or out manipulating tomorrow. It’s knowing that last breath we took was the only guarantee we have today.
How shall we spend that next one?
May we discover today that which matters most in the lives around us. And may we dare to act upon that which we discover. When the tide rolls in later tonight to sweep clean today’s footprints, what stories will be left behind?
Pondering One who makes all things new..