When a person has found him or herself and can say “I am” than he or she can start the next step, looking for what the “I am” would like to be, would like to become. When there are the dreams than the “I am” should come to realise that those dreams only can be made working when the “I am” is prepared to go into them and to do something positive with them. Then after the knowledge of “I am” has to come the power of the will to say “I can”.
- Inspiration = icing on a cake => to give an idea, a thought, a wish or a dream
- idea, a thought, a wish or a dream = added element to make reality
- add inspiration + focus to it
- opportunities > out there
- possibilities = endless
- the sky is the limit
- self-doubt and negativity => gets in the way of those moments of creativity from blossoming into something wonderful
- Everyone > capability of doing great things
- >> Focus, drive and determination mixed in with knowledge, inspiration and potential => make a person unstoppable in their individual quest.
- all have potential
- Remind yourself > reason why set out on mission
- ==> take positive action everyday
- Have patience
- allow natural progression
- Your goals and dreams = definite possibilities and they are there to be acted upon and nurtured -> Never lose sight of that.
- always work towards your dreams
- set goals + know where you are heading
- crucial to stay positive and search out only those that will offer encouragement and positive and constructive advice
- stay on your own path to achieve what it is you are after
- Never give up on your dream even though the road gets bumpy from time to time along the way.
- Be excited + Be dedicated to the follow-through process.
- put forth the effort
- Believe in yourself, find inspiration and enjoy the experience of following your dream. = key to success in life
- Believe In Yourself (timemanagementhelpfulhints.wordpress.com)
Believe in yourself no matter what other people think. We should all decide that we can do, be and have whatever we want in this world and the only person who can get you there is You!
- Believe In Yourself (timetocreateabetterlife.wordpress.com)
Have realistic expectations of what you can achieve and then aim a little higher. We can always achieve more than we think we can.
Listen to feedback, and remember, some people will try to tear you down while others will provide golden tips to support you on your journey.
- Do you have faith? (sherwinsampson.wordpress.com)
Faith is you setting dreams and goals for yourself, hoping and believing in it with all that you are. Taking action and doing whatever must be done, as if those dreams actually exist. Set your goals high enough to scare you, that way when you achieve them-you by default have raised the bar in your life. And when all of life goes rye, you have trust because your faith is in God.
- Fight for what is good (dailytwocents.com)
Fight for what is good, by loving the weak and incurable in society. The problems of the world shall be solved when we love each other, see the next person as a friend, work hard to make those around us happy.
Fight for what is good, by holding high all the great virtues of life. Love, patience, kindness and the rest. For there are no laws against these.
- Start working on your dreams now! (newera.com.na)
As a young person going through life with struggles but you still have faith and hope that one day something will change, you don’t give up on anything that you started no matter how hard things may turn out to be. I consider you as a worrier, a gladiator who is fighting an economical war, a gladiator who believes in him/herself. Your heart is the most important tool you have. It is not your experience, knowledge, or skills. It is your heart that matters most of all. Don’t allow just everyone to have access to it. It’s your heart that creates an idea and you live on it. Guard your heart with all your might because everything you create comes from it. “What’s your purpose?” Ask yourself this question. Answering it will change your life instantly. It’s hard to know where you’re going unless you know who you are. To create your life roadmap, first identify and prioritise your values. Doing so will give clarity on what you need in life as opposed to what you simply want. Believe in yourself and give up on things that you know you cannot control and put your focus on what you know you can be able to control. If we cannot risk achieving our dreams, than we go back to our ordinary lives.
- Disowning Your Helplessness…Can You? (empowerexcellencewithjan.wordpress.com)
When you believe your dream / When you believe in yourself / When you decide your dream is possible…
- Bruce Wilkinson – The Dream Giver – Live the Dream ! (inspiringvideo.wordpress.com)
“All our dreams can come true…if we have the desire (burning) courage, passion, persistence and patience* to pursue them…long enough.”
- Believe In Yourself (lifestylerefocus.wordpress.com)
- Ralph Lauren Interview to Air in China (wwd2.wwd.com)
- Stutts takes oath of office ahead of recount (wiat.com)
Inspiration is the icing on a cake. It is all it takes to give an idea, a thought, a wish or a dream that added element to make it a reality and to see that creation of yours develop into something wonderful. How many times has a thought crossed your mind and a feeling of excitement along with it?
If you take your dream, your thought, that moment in time, then add inspiration and focus to it, can you imagine what may lie ahead? The opportunities are out there and the possibilities are endless. Think big, be creative. Don’t ever think your idea is not good enough! With proper guidelines and development, the sky is the limit.
What gets in the way of those moments of creativity from blossoming into something wonderful, are the feelings of self-doubt and negativity. Everyone on this earth is a unique individual, endowed with many…
View original post 456 more words