In this world we might have many dreams, aspirations and wants how to live. there is so much going on in the world that we can easily being distracted and be taken away on a path which is not exactly the right path or the best way to go.
Today we can see that lots of people are much more interested in the gadgets they might ‘own’ and the thing they can enjoy, making lots of fun and not having to bother about much.
Which responsibility do we want to take today? Where we want to go to in our life? How much time do we want to give to have our mind looking for better values in our life and higher spirits?
Most people are well aware of the physical body, which they want to honour a lot and would like to have it appraised by as many people as possible. Are they willing to become aware that not the flesh is the most important, but the spirit?
Let us not choose for the flesh, but for the richness of the spirit.
- Living in a world of diverse happenings were concern controls
- Because of cares of life man refused to be led by the Spirit of God
- We must walk after the Spirit of God
- Not walking after the flesh
- We are a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ
- Cares of life reason for evils like; death, stagnation, fornication, killing, fear, stealing etc.
- Only cure to cares of life = ’The leading of d Holy Spirit’
- Stop looking for everything
- Start looking for what you really need
Find also to read:
- The Spirit of God brings love, hope and freedom
- Nazarene Commentary 1 Corinthians 6:15-20 – Flee from Immorality
- Hebraic Roots Bible 1 Corinthians 6:15-20 – Flee fornication and be joined to our Master
- No time for immorality
- Come out of Her My People (Conclusion) (thetruthshallsetyoufree.net)
Gentiles who are saved have not taken the place of Israel, they can only be “fellow citizens”, “fellow heirs” and “partakers of His promise in The Messiah” – read Eph. 2:19 and 3:6. The Gentiles have not superseded Israel, no, they are only “partakers of their (Israel’s) spiritual things,” Rom. 15:27. Apostate Israel, especially for their unbelief in The Messiah, as well as apostate Christianity, especially for their transgression of the Law, must both come to repentance.
- The six woes, and Yom Kippurim (setapartpeople.com)
We are children of YHVH, adopted by Him when we became believers and He regards adopted children the same as natural children. If you want to read more about this, you can read the article Who is Israel and why you would want to be a part of Israel . YHVH, our Heavenly Father requires obedience from His children.
A pleasure seeker’s whole life resolves around him- or herself. He or she is not concerned with other people or with YHVH. They live only for themselves and do whatever pleases them.
- The Cares of life (pfworld14.wordpress.com)
We live in a world of diverse happenings were concern controls, instead of God. Man, because of the cares of life has refused to b led by the Spirit of God. If we must go by the leading of God, we must first deal with this subject (the cares of life). Rom8:1 talks about walking after the Spirit of God or after the flesh.
- Racism, Semen & the Designer ChildThe fact remains that same-sex couples cannot naturally have children. They must conceive either through heterosexual fornication or immoral medical intervention. There is noactual sharing of DNA even if they find donors of the same race. In this vein, there is a fiction or personal deception that taints this situation. The silliness of the upsetis amplified when the mother talks about problems in finding hair care for an “African American girl.” Did she imagine brushing the blond hair of her pasty white girl with curls? Now she wants to hold others accountable when in my estimation they are all guilty, that is everyone but the child.This is just the beginnings of a moral issue that will grow worse in the years to come, especially with increased DNA manipulation. The issue is human selfishness and the desire for designer children. Would she have aborted the child had it been a boy? Were boy fetuses aborted?
The Petty Thief And The Armed Robber
I’m sure you’re wondering what sexual immorality has to do with petty thieves and armed robbers! Well my point is that both the petty thief and the armed robber are THIEVES and they are both heading to the same place, if they do not repent. In the same way, both fornication and homosexuality are sexually immorality and will face the same judgment from God!
when addressing homosexuality, we have to address the fact that the Church is behaving like a big hypocrite because we put up with fornication. It is no wonder we have little or no defense against homosexuality!
One of the points my sister raised was that fornicating Christians at least go to Church and ask for forgiveness and try not to do it again. But that’s SOME! For a lot of Christians (by religion, not faith) who are fornicating, it is a lifestyle that they have no plans on changing! In fact, going to Church and seeking forgiveness is such a bother, they probably don’t do it anymore. They know they’ll be ‘going to the club tonight’ and ‘getting down to business later’, so why pretend? Many are proudly professing being Christian and sexually active outside marriage that trying to suggest abstinence is a laughing matter (Read Act like a lady, Think like a man (Ufuomaee’s Critique))!
- Just What Exactly Is “Fornication?”
What fornication originally was dealing with was temple prostitution and other forms of idolatry.
- Daily Devotion 1 – “No to Prostitution”
Today on social media I see a lot of men saying “Am good in bed, call me” its prostitution and I’ve also met woman of same fold. These are what awaits thee if you do not change. Imagine, what God has sanctified for the married alone is now a thing of play amongst men of the world. Sex is sacred and should be, many have deserted the spirit and choosed to feed the body, the body which is made up of sin wants nothing but sin.
- A Loss of the Sense
Christians have become more and more comfortable with the morals of the world and are choosing more and more to substitute that system into discipleship with Jesus. However, that is an impossibility. We cannot be disciples of Christ while embracing discipleship of the world. We choose to go along with what the world says is right simply because its popular or easier. You will never find anywhere in the Bible where Jesus says that that is what discipleship is all about.
- Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well – Proverbs-5Don’t go to taste honey of loose woman, don’t go after other woman. Be happy and rejoice with own wife. That will give happiness and peace in family life. Adultery is one of the most frequently and severely condemned sins in the Bible.
What is the Warning against Impurity and Infidelity in the Bible ?
We live in a world of diverse happenings were concern controls, instead of God. Man, because of the cares of life has refused to b led by the Spirit of God. If we must go by the leading of God, we must first deal with this subject (the cares of life). Rom8:1 talks about walking after the Spirit of God or after the flesh. Man is in between the two, Philippians 1:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:.
The cares of life has been the reason for evils like; death, stagnation, fornication, killing, fear, stealing etc. The only cure to the cares of life is <b>’The…
View original post 156 more words