Being in the teens and having to been confronted with such ‘abhorrence’ should be avoided.
That is why such a prayer shall need to be held in our minds still for years to come, until we may see an end on this present world-system.
At the moment many shall still have to be patient and should have the courage to come out the darkness covering this sun not letting them bring it in blindness. We all should help others to see light in the dark and bring faith in their souls.
- about Blindness
- End of the Bottom Line
- Walking alone?
- Stand Alone
- What loneliness is more lonely than distrust?
- Determine the drive
- Running away from the past
- Doubting the reality, genuineness and effectiveness of God’s love
- God’s Comfort
- Pain and Suffering is inevitable but Misery is optional
- Your struggles develop your strengths
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands
- Shelter in the morning
- Emotional pain and emotional deadness
- Meaning of life
- Offer in our suffering
- God helper and deliverer
- God’s instruction about joy and suffering
- God’s promises to us in our suffering
- Suffering – through the apparent silence of God
- Suffering continues
- Suffering leading to joy
- Surprised by time in joys & sufferings
- From pain to purpose
- Fragments from the Book of Job #4: chapters 27-31
- 1 Corinthians 15 Hope in action
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #16 Benefits of praying
- A Screwtape Letter on Prayer (concordiakoinonia.com)
Whenever they are attending to the Enemy Himself we are defeated, but there are ways of preventing them from doing so. The simplest is to turn their gaze away from Him towards themselves. Keep them watching their own minds and trying to produce feelings there by the action of their own wills. When they meant to ask Him for charity, let them, instead, start trying to manufacture charitable feelings for themselves and not notice that this is what they are doing. When they meant to pray for courage, let them really be trying to feel brave. When they say they are praying for forgiveness, let them be trying to feel forgiven. Teach them to estimate the value of each prayer by their success in producing the desired feeling; and never let them suspect how much success or failure of that kind depends on whether they are well or ill, fresh or tired, at the moment.
- The Light of Christ Breaks Through the Darkness When we Pray. (csahm.com)
Sometimes it takes darkness to realize how much we need prayer in our lives. I learned this lesson during the lowest of lows in my own life. It was springtime in 1997. It should’ve been a happy season for me as I had recently given birth to my second child, a son. But instead of feeling joy, I had an overwhelming sense of despair that I couldn’t shake off without a true, divine intervention.
- Little Springtime Prayer by Helen Rice (snowwhitedove.wordpress.com)
For how can man feel any fear or doubt
When on every side all around and about
The March winds blow across a man’s face
And whisper of God’s power and grace?
Oh, give us faith to believe again
That peace on earth, good will to men
Will follow this winter of man’s mind
And awaken his heart and make him kind…
- A Prayer A Day – 4/10/2014 It’s All His and He’s Got You! (dailyprayerprayertogod.wordpress.com)
When we pray and ask the Lord to give us His kind of faith. When we pray and ask the Lord to give us determination to live a life that is pleasing and holy to Him. When we pray and ask the Lord to keep us on the path of righteousness and holiness. When we pray and say to the Lord, “Lord I want to fulfill my purpose and my destiny in you”. We better get ourselves prepared for the shaking that will take place to remove all the dead things from our lives. We better get ourselves prepared for the shaking that will take place to cause us to stand upright. We better get ourselves prepared for the shaking that will take place to get everything lined up in our lives to do the will of the Father.
- On Soft, Tender Knees: A-to-Z Blog Challenge (gurrlontherise.wordpress.com)
I cast my eyes downward,
unwilling to see Your magnificent
for shame riddles my body,
and the devil
whispers his wants to me,
taunts my weaknesses,
tells me You could never love me
now that I’m
- Prayer (barelyherenorthere.wordpress.com)
Grant me the patience to see things through, to wait it out, to count to ten.
- Italy’s bishops pass Vatican-backed rule that child molestation does not have to be reported (sott.net)
Grant me the courage to say no, to say yes and follow through ’til the end.
Grant me love so that I may care and so that I may see and that I may do.
Grant me sleep, deep and joyful, and honest, with dreams that may come true.
- A Prayer A Day – 4/13/2014 Oh, How I Love Jesus! (dailyprayerprayertogod.wordpress.com)
- Concessions Which Excuse The Muslim Male From Attending Salaah In Congregation (uzairibnnasser.wordpress.com)
- Hadith on Jummah Day (yaallah.in)
Italy’s bishops have adopted a policy, with backing from the Vatican, that states they are not obliged to inform police officers if they suspect a child has been molested. The Italian Bishops’ Conference said the guidelines published on Friday reflected suggestions from the Vatican’s office that handles sex abuse investigations.
(I wrote this when I was in my teens)
Please help this wretched soul. She feels so empty, so sad…
She things she is worthless being, who only has the power to hurt the people she loves.
She is so afraid and lonely.
She has no one to turn to because she chooses to distance herself from people.
She is afraid to let anyone get too close, because then she’ll care,
And soon or later she’ll hurt the person, or she’ll get hurt…
And soon or later they all leave…
She cannot stand the pain.
The pain comes suddenly to her heart, stabbing, twisting, digging in deeper.
Such pain… such misery…
The pain won’t let her breathe. The pain stops her heart from beating.
She struggles in the blackest sea, to keep her head above water.
She screams for help but nothing but the freezing water answer…
View original post 171 more words